• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [DWH]Yuxuan

1. D

DigitalWorldhost Closed without any notification

It's fine and dandy to sit here and blame us for all of the issues, but the truth is, we're the victims here as much as you or any other client. Being shut down 1 week early was NOT our intention (we, too, did not receive an email or any notification), and we ARE, in fact, trying to get the...
  2. D

got a new job

Meanwhile, can you please let us know when the next shipment of Battletoads is in plz!?
  3. D

your tax dollars at work. Citigroup

It doesn't matter man. If your company was doing horribly at the moment, wouldn't your first instinct be to get rid of all of your previous luxuries so your company can survive?
  4. D

your tax dollars at work. Citigroup

*sigh* They even have the guts to boast about it.
  5. D

Happy Lunar New Year!!

Happy lunar new year, and may the year of the ox also have a positive effect on the stock markets :P.
  6. D

I'm a Pizza Man now

Haha.. That's hilarious XD
  7. D

I'm a Pizza Man now

When you go to pickup the pizza? I have never heard of tipping for pickups... I dunno, seems just kind of, unnecessary. I can understand why tipping should be mandatory for delivery, but for pickups as well? What's next? Tipping the public transit bus driver?
  8. D

I'm a Pizza Man now

Not even waiters and waitresses (at least that's what I heard).
  9. D

Boldeth user ;d

You have to make 1000 posts and to have joined for 1 year.
  10. D

15.f

Dateline NBC: SM Edition
  11. D

15.f

With windchill, Ottawa got to as low as -38.2F in the past week (-20.2F without windchill). Still, it was nothing compared to Winnipeg.
  12. D

Question

go with :David It's similar to what Andy did, but you get a smilie face. EDIT: err.. ": David" without the space
  13. D

Hello Ladies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucitol That's a good one too :P But this site has some pretty funny molecule names: http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/sillymolecules/sillymols.htm
  14. D

Icon Graphical Refresh

Ya, Iyeru was just trying to help by taking away the blur. Nothing wrong with that, I will give Iyeru an e-pat on the back, as that is the best I can do for him (or do you prefer an e-applaud). But that's weird, did you guys just change the favicon back to the blue one a few days ago...
Back