• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DuncanCox

1. D

What Windows Versions have you used?

i have used window 98 window server 2003 window xp window vista window 7 and window xp is my all time favorite.
  2. D

Liquidweb?

I didn't use them. How much they charge.
  3. D

Running your own servers

Thanks for your valuable help.
  4. D

Running your own servers

Thanks wswd for this information. There is one more thing how would I get clients for web hosting. Waiting for your reply.......
  5. D

Which web browser do you use?

Mozilla Firefox is the best browser. I uses Mozilla Firefox web browser. A lot of addons makes it the best browser
  6. D

You Have Downloaded

What is this concept I don't understand. I am confused about it.
  7. D

Running your own servers

I want to setup a server for my own website and want to host other websites also. It is a good idea or not. How much it will cost to host your website. I am thinking about a business in web hosting.
  8. D

Dog

Actually I have a phobia of dogs. I hate them.
  9. D

My pc shutdown by itself.

I am damn sure it is a cooling problem. You should change your coolant after that it will work fine.
  10. D

Please review my site!

Your link is not working at my side. It is showing a error message on my screen.
  11. D

why type of school you go to?

Public schools are better then private school.
  12. D

Please Review My Business Site!!

Your website is good. The good thing about your website is to use of keywords in the title and other places. Another point I want to mention that it is so much user friendly that a layman can also understand your website.
  13. D

what's your cpu specs?

My processor is also intel.
  14. D

Best Free Forum Software

My personal favorite is phpbb.
  15. D

What Windows Versions have you used?

Till now I have used all the Windows version. Among all my favorite is windows XP. It is so simple to use and easy to access all information form the computer.
Back