• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dubzero13

1. D

Paid Hosting Request

tryw this is true :classic2:
  2. D

Paid Hosting Request

month yes month
  3. D

Paid Hosting Request

i need a host for my Css Clan. For about 10-12$( Lower Would BE Great) NO Setup Fee FTP. about 25-40 Emails PHP Nuke PHP4 mySql JavaScripts (Not really needed) Unlimited BandWith 100-150 MB ( around there) C Panel Thanks And if any one knows of good css Templets Please Tell me.
  4. D

Hey Can u Sponsor my Clan for css

boult may i ask how old you are?you kinda have a spelling prob..
  5. D

i think webhosting is on WRONG WAY

.net is the second most pop i think :)
  6. D

Do u watch cartoons?

im not "Asain" but still like anime :P
  7. D

i think webhosting is on WRONG WAY

most of the "instent" activation ones are not as good as the request one's. i have learned this first hand :)
  8. D

Do u watch cartoons?

i like famlie guy to :) ... i like anime to most of the stuff i watch is on adult swin... and some of the anime on Cartoonetwork :P
  9. D

I maintain that the best drink in the world is...

Nope never had it...you know where i could get this :)
  10. D

I maintain that the best drink in the world is...

ill have to go with the first drink up top :)
  11. D

LamasLikeToast.com Hosting

like that name "http://www.lamasliketoast.com/index.php" lol looks ok mabe a diff backround for front page
  12. D

Hostin rquest

PM me and we can talk :)
  13. D

Hostin rquest

i will post a link back.
  14. D

Hostin rquest

I need hosting for my site duceserv.com which is CSS clan. I will need about 300 MB space and 2GB bandwith. I will place a link back to the host. Xfire: dubzero4889 Email: dubzero4889@yahoo.com
Back