• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dub

1. D

x0b.net Free Automated What More Could You ASK?

It has unlimited MySql Databases. PHP5 is now installed! See: http://www.x0b.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=256 - Steve
  2. D

x0b.net Free Automated What More Could You ASK?

Hey Guys! The summer is here and we are really tired of having to setup accounts all the time. SO WE ARE MAKING IT AUTOMATED! As soon as you are finished your account is setup an emailed to you! Same great service ONLY FASTER! Packages: Pinky 250MB Diskspace 15GB Bandwidth 5 Parking/Addon...
  3. D

Oh Noes! Guess What? Awesome Hosting For Free!

Hello All, Come join x0b.net free web hosting network! We are currently having a contest to win one free .com! Just design us our new logo. Packages! Free Hosting Package 1 - *AKA* PacRat! 250mb of Diskspace 5,000mb of Bandwidth Unlimited MySql Databases, Email Accounts, and other...
  4. D

Free and Totally Rad! x0b.net

All fixed all up :) - Steve
  5. D

Free and Totally Rad! x0b.net

Hello All, Come join x0b.net free web hosting network! We are currently having a contest to win one free .com! Just design us our new logo. Packages! Free Hosting Package 1 - *AKA* PacRat! 250mb of Diskspace 5,000mb of Bandwidth Unlimited MySql Databases, Email Accounts, and other...
  6. D

x0b.net - Free And Awesome!

7. D

Blog Hosting Needed - Ads Welcomed

Hello Inscript, x0b.net can offer you 1GB of webspace and 15GB of bandwidth for what you need. We would require a sponsered by link :P and you agreed to that. So we are good. Email me if you are interested.. Or you may PM me on the forums. http://x0b.net/forum/ - Steve
  8. D

Free Hosting - NO ADS, NO POSTING REQUIRED!

Hello All, x0b.net is offering Free Web Hosting with NO ADS AND NO POSTING REQUIRED for more information and to signup, visit. http://x0b.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4 - Steve
  9. D

x0b.net - Free Hosting With Great Plans!!

I do not have the time to manage the site and was unable to find a buyer. Sadly I am going to have to put it down. Please email steven@delfone.com with your username for your files. - Steve
  10. D

RegisterDub - Holiday Domain Sale! $1.00 Infos!

Hello, Currently our website is down, but domains are not affected. This is due to the DC's random network drop. We are in the process of switching DC's to prevent this from happening. Please bare with us and if you need anything major please contact steven@delfone.com - Steve
  11. D

RegisterDub - Holiday Domain Sale! $1.00 Infos!

Welcome to the ONE DOLLAR Info SALE! From now until Christmas, RegisterDub is offering .info's at just $1.00. After Christmas all the info's will return to there normal price of $6.45. ===================================== COM/NET's are just $6.95/yr Per a Domain! SPECIAL .EU Price...
  12. D

x0b.net - Free Hosting With Great Plans!!

Hello, I have just purchesed this website. I would like to addon to what the orginal thread poster said. We now offer 4 choices for subdomains yourname.g5f.net yourname.s8o.net yourname.x0b.net yourname.h9y.com With many more to come! We also allow domains (.com/.net/.org/.info)...
  13. D

Erudnet Down !!! (part 2)

I have asked him to PM me and I have emailed and PMed him with no reply. It has been over and week so I set this as Resolved since no reply has been heard. Dub.
  14. D

PolurNet has been 1st for the last 4 months. http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/PolurNET_Webhosting Just recently. About a week or so we have gotten one 1/5 review and one 2/5 or something like that review. The rest of the reviews are 5/5 and that brought it down to like what ever. Dub.
  15. D

You are the first person to make a joke out of this. I am very happy that you said that. I was expecting a insult or something. I thank you. I have had nothing but bs from people. It is really frusterating :doh!: . First to watch all these people leave 1/5 reviews for PolurNet when they havn't...
Back