• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dini

1. Dini

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

hey :cool:
  2. Dini

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

It's up now. I had to take it down because I was receiving arround 1000 request per day from China. I decided I'm making this a post2host system, so I will be introducing this later this week.
  3. Dini

GoogleVoice

I've tried to verify a google voice number on facebook, doesn't work because of the carrier
  4. Dini

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Well, it certainly seems like no one read the post or the signup form. From 38 requests, 35 were deleted right away. Please people, this is not a big deal, all I'm asking for is ideas to finance this proyect!
  5. Dini

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Email replied Nathan ;)
  6. Dini

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Yeyeyeah.com it's proud to present our new Free WHM Reseller Hosting service. We will be offering the following features to selected users as our pre-launch program: 10 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth Overselling allowed* Unlimited Features WHM & CPanel To signup for our pre-launch you need to fill...
  7. Dini

Godaddy $1 per domain offer.. hurry up.. grab yours..

I only have 1 domain left with GoDaddy, I've been to lazy to transfer it
  8. Dini

Godaddy $1 per domain offer.. hurry up.. grab yours..

Already expired :(
  9. Dini

Stay away from Fehosting.com

They just returned my sites, but I still lost all of my customers. So it's still an option BTW, my site was hosted at HostDime but VPSLatch has servers at Steadfast is that right?
  10. Dini

My sites just went back online with all my data. It just took 6 days of downtime and a huge loss. I'm taking my personal and business sites to Decker Services and give my OLD clients the backups they deserve
  11. Dini

Jan I forgot to ask you, do you know any previous hosts owned my Michael?
  12. Dini

I've called the number on the WHOIS information several times, and the so called colin never replies
  13. Dini

Hello, I'm sorry you feel this way. But the Reseller server had some hard drive issues. We are moving everyone who has a backup as we don't have a good backup on this account. If you have one do let us know so we can get you restored. If you do not want to be moved then you will need to cancel...
  14. Dini

Thanks sarmth and Tyler, I really appreciate the help :)
  15. Dini

Problem is, who do I sue? I have no personal information whatsoever besided the WHOIS info of fehosting.com, plus it's not an actual company..
Back