• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Derek Flahost

1. D

50% Off! Only $4/Month For Master Reseller!

We are now having a 50% off promotion on all of our products. You may use the coupon "50off" to get 50% recurring discount for any of our products! So if you use the coupon for purchasing our "Basic Master Reseller", it only cost you $4 per month! Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting...
  2. D

Need VPS Window server 2gb ram

I agree with deeplist. Lets show us either one of the domain so that we know you really have a website, kjuzhe.
  3. D

Strange E-mails from Web Hosts ?

This is the reason why we are discussing about Host1Free.
  4. D

forbidden to post errors

I din see any problem.
  5. D

forbidden to post errors

SSH wget
  6. D

Posting errors

I am on FF side!
  7. D

Got scammed by Host1free affiliate, where to report?

Then you should not even posting this, as you have not tested their service before.
  8. D

what is the best control panel for centOS 64 bit?

If you are using apache, and not lighttpd when you install Kloxo, then I don't think you will have this problem.
  9. D

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer support tickets...

Just let him leave. It is better if he leave and go disturb another hosts. At least you will be having more time to really do your work after he leave. Keeping this kind of ppl as a client of yours, will only make you miserable.
  10. D

Small VPS needed / unix / USA

Just 2 words for you. "Good Luck"
  11. D

is it hard to make webhosting?

For a host like you, who only survived only a few months old, I believe you do not even know how hard it is to make sure your company staying alive and compete in this industry.
  12. D

Strange E-mails from Web Hosts ?

Host1Free is famous for suspending free accounts and force the users to upgrade in order to get back their contents. So do not simply post anything without any research on the topic!
  13. D

I need help setting up VPS.

How can you help setup a VPS while you always say that you don't know how to manage a VPS?
  14. D

why i have not been online

Hey, no spelling error, now grammar errors! Is that really you?
  15. D

An Epic Win Name!

I think he is not invincible, coz he is Batman, which is a mortal. While his dad is "Suparman" who is invincible.
Back