• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DarkGrave

1. D

Unmanaged or Managed VPS

Basically, I need a VPS that has 4GB ram, the space can be as little as 5GB or 10GB. Bandwidth has to be at least 10Mbps unmetered or an allotted amount (reasonable) at 100Mbps. Price Range: 20-30$ a month.
  2. D

Request hosting

That was just the Database, Counting avatars, files, random mods. But Its not close to 5GB probably... 2GB
  3. D

789MB [Review..]

Not a troll, And Actually I'm not mean. I was honest, and If you read the first line of my review it says I was bored. It would have been good If I actually had a good experience fortunately I didn't.
  4. D

Free hosting for programmer.

Yes I know, Java is static while php is dynamic. but php does have support for oop my whole point..
  5. D

FREE 500MB File Hosting - FREE Premium Account!

15453KB of 174133sent @ 5503KBPS Now Just to see How fast I can download from you.. 192kb/s my max is wayyy over that... =/ --------------------------------------- Also, The ajax on the navigation = Way too much.. It got annoying having to click and click and click over and over just to click...
  6. D

freeweb7 7GB space, 70 GB bw,mysql

Have you read your own TOS?
  7. D

You said it didn't have OOP, it has support for OOP and so does php 4, it might not be A OOP language, but it has support for oop. Which is what I stated. ------------------------------------------------ http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/PHP/Object-Oriented-Programming-in-PHP/...
  8. D

PHP does have OOP, Look more into it.
  9. D

[help] change layout without php?

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/stylesheetswitcher.htm -- End -- Also, Tell her to switch hosting providers.
  10. D

Mrpanda.Net [review]

I'll do a review if you want.. Might take me some time to see if they or him will let me.
  11. D

789MB [Review..]

Here is a quote from the email i got back from LayeredPanel: And to Paul: So sorry to hear that you don't want me to review your hosting. I don't mind at all that you feel that way. I respect your opinion, and will respect what you asked me not to do so don't worry.
  12. D

789MB [Review..]

Thanks and to nick, I know, layeredpanel has some problems hopefully they will fix them in future releases. Also, I wasn't really comparing you but, If people want I will review your service. I have time on my hand sometimes and I'd be glad to do it. I will review more sites. Also; Cpanel is...
  13. D

789MB [Review..]

Its called reviewing a host. It's not about being fair. I was fair when I joined up to start the review and I was honest on all my opinions in my post. If you think thats unfair in some way. Then that is your sole opinion. The account was for reviewing purposes. No where in his TOS does it say...
  14. D

789MB [Review..]

Actually.. Not complaining. If it went well; I would have done a good review. The host comes on here. So he will probably read this. I was just reviewing it for people who were thinking about going there to hear what I thought and what I tested and what problems I may have or may not have had...
Back