• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DanceTrend

1. D

XP Start Menu

Use a program like TweakXP, with that you can turn it on/off and lots more..
  2. D

Dot TK or Not TK?

No really? :p :D If you buy a domain, why buy a .tk? .net & .nu and the rest are better :o
  3. D

Dot TK or Not TK?

.net & .nu for me :) I don't like .tk because of the terrible serv(ic)e(rs).. And huge popup..
  4. D

Valcato Down ???

Yeah my valcato site is down too (duh). But I remember seeing a message at the forum that BurstNET had some problems, but I don't know if those problems are causing the downtime this time...
  5. D

review 2

It's ok, but you should really change the font of your images (logo, menu) to something more serious :) For the rest it seems ok, good color use..
  6. D

In need of PHP/Mysql.

Should be valcato.net :)
  7. D

[Thread Closed] What happened to the sponsors?

What happened to the sponsors? Of FWS.net? Like MyOstrich.com for the domain forum... What happened? Just curious ;)
  8. D

How many of you have switched from free to paid?

I did also :) Just because there isn't a free host which has what I needs and is not down for more than half of the time ;)
  9. D

can i point my domain to my localhost??

Uhm on your localhost you host something, right? Static IP means you disconnect/reconnect sometimes, right? So that wouldnt be really good, right?
  10. D

free subdomain with external dns

No. http://www.dhs.org/support/compulsory.shtml [edit] You might wanna try this one: http://www.no-ip.com/
  11. D

Finally moving to paid

www.valcato.net ? :D
  12. D

Banners

Ok thanks.. No I don't have a domain name yet, I'm planning to get one though, but it depends on how a success the site will be...
  13. D

Banners

So only fineclicks.com is a good one?
  14. D

Need A Good Host.

Looks like www.valcato.net again :) They hace exactly what you want in their most basic plan.. $20/year. For $30/year you get a little more.. Check it out. :)
  15. D

Valcato contacts

Yeah well shit happens.. Can't do much about it.. Good luck with it.
Back