• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cyber demon

1. C

5 GIG free Host

Are all of you so fu*kin' stupid or what ? Didn't you even open his Google website, filled with shells and exploit scripts :D Poor lame kid, can't even speak english, yet he wants to be a hacker :D
  2. C

Hosting For Linux Distro [LinuxShark]

Why don't you host the distro on Source Forge and host your site on a regular host with cpanel like everyone else, or at least get a dedi or vps so you can have full control, privacy and cpanel.
  3. C

Is there any reliable hosting that can provide this ?

Posted, i'm gonna give you a try :) Please activate my account.
  4. C

Free Reseller No lang restriction | Any Webspace/Bandwidth

Well, my website will be in Macedonian, i wanted to host a GFX Site and a forum but i payed for my hosting so please close this thread.
  5. C

Is there any reliable hosting that can provide this ?

Hi, i am a web designer and i would like to host a demo site, and maybe a blog, this is what i need: 1 GB Space (or more) 10 GB +- Bandwidth (Not less than 4 GB) cPanel and preferably Fantastico 10+ Of all features And i need support for Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress.
  6. C

1GB Space - unlimited MYSQL - 20 GB BW - free scripts - NO ADS OR POS

Man.. how do you expect to have any members or users w/e on your hosting if you don't even know proper english ?
  7. C

Free Cpanel Hosting 5GB - 100GB BW - Fantasitico

Wow, now that's what i call over-the-night hosting :D:D - Sorry i couldn't resist.
  8. C

Hey can you create a reseller account for me ? Please ...

Hey can you create a reseller account for me ? Please ...
  9. C

Free Reseller No lang restriction | Any Webspace/Bandwidth

Please... your offers...
  10. C

5GB SP-50GB BW-Cpanel -unlimied - supporting - NO ads NO Post 130 script %100 free

If it's your fourth languag ... I'm impressed i'll try your hosting too :) I tried it, but look what i get when i try to install wordpress:
  11. C

5GB SP-50GB BW-Cpanel -unlimied - supporting - NO ads NO Post 130 script %100 free

Mzaf man learn some english i am 14 and i know the english language better than you :( And you are a free hosting provider im sure it's your second language (as it is mine :) ) how do you think that your users will react when they can't even understand the support :). BTW I am from...
  12. C

The Max That Any1 Can Offer

Elgg is legal anywhere (elgg.org) It's open source social network script :) And BTW i can not trust anyone with one post recommending me a host :D It's absolutely silly :D.. BTW i'm hosting with mattster but i maybe moving my site to Xeon Host...
  13. C

Free Webhosting (10GB Space n' Free FFMPEG - NO ADS! - No post 2 host)

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS. Please report the url to the installation to us here Read ^^
  14. C

I plan to host a small local social networking site (Powered By: Elgg) :)
  15. C

I want to know what is the max that any1 can offer me for up to 100 posts/m
Back