• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cwx-jason

1. C

[CWXNETWORKS.COM] 10GB Storage 1000GB Bandwidth - Softaculous, Zend - From $1.95/Mo

CWX Networks has servers located in Phoenix, AZ and we have a 100% network uptime promise. We are connected to a blend of Hurricane Electric, Cogent, Global Crossing, and Level3. We offer 24/7/365 Support for our customers and boast a 10 minute response time and 1 hour resolution time on...
  2. C

Welcome to BudgetVPS

I like it. It is well organized unlike some similar sites out there. It is easy for someone looking for a vps to find what they are looking for.
  3. C

Illusion WebSite Review

I like it. That looks really good and I like that you have descriptions of each illusion.
  4. C

Review my site?

Its slow but looks really good.
  5. C

The CentOS Project

I have been using centos on all of my servers and have never had any issues with stability. I have had issues with some newer things not working like php 5.3 wasn't supported until just recently, but nothing critical.
  6. C

What do most customers look for?

Personally the first thing I look at is their support offerings. What do they support and are they 24/7
  7. C

Best domain name reseller

I use enom, I was able to get a reseller account through whmcs for no setup and I get good prices on domains.
  8. C

Do you know any server speed monitoring service?

I've had good luck with pingdom. They track from quite a few locations and give you full reports including ping times and timeouts.
  9. C

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I personal use whmcs just because it is all in one with the billing system. However, I did use kayako at one point and it had a much nicer interface but was also pretty expensive.
  10. C

Question for IP-ranges

Ya I found blocking china makes all the difference. So many fewer chargebacks. Every host should consider it.
Back