• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Curtis H.

1. Curtis H.

Help Me, about vbulletin styles and templates

Ever think of trying to ask that question at vbulletin. Not sure why one wouldn't unless they don't lease or own a license.
  2. Curtis H.

3 Years, 6 Different Hosts, None Reliable

Once again. Speaking from experience. :wink2: Take a look at F5hosting.com cha0snet. 4 years and counting. :-) No friend. :shame: Strictly business. :classic2: If they have a plan that fits your needs and budget, your problems as in the past will be no longer. Good luck!
  3. Curtis H.

I was wondering if Robert hired Robert for a second. LOL! Take a look at F5hosting.com. 4 years and counting. No friend. Strictly business.
  4. Curtis H.

Kinda discredits the referral doesn't it? :wink2:
  5. Curtis H.

Is this deal worth $10 a month?

Are you a current or former 1&1 client?
  6. Curtis H.

New Server Celebration

Really? Any stats?
  7. Curtis H.

Rhianna. How many database's do you think you'll need and do you really have a site that would use 50 GB's of data transfer or is it something that simply looks inviting to you for the price?
  8. Curtis H.

I don't like the MySQL Database limit (100 MB) and have heard more bad than good about them. Because of those two reasons alone, I would look elsewhere.
  9. Curtis H.

More Strict Rules

What about hosts who lie? :wink2: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366642&highlight=Tamranda tamranda.com
  10. Curtis H.

PowWeb..

You could do much better. :wink2:
  11. Curtis H.

What is wrong with unithosting.net?

Yeah, like you have room to talk. :wink2: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=366642 tamranda
  12. Curtis H.

Tamranda.com?

:shocked2: This kiddie host is never to be trusted in my book. :shame:
  13. Curtis H.

Why is hosting so cheap?

You have to admit that your website really bites. My comment had nothing to do with as you prefer to call a "company." As for "twit"... LOL Now that's funny! :tongue2: So if one owns a Hyundai yet calls it a Cadillac, a Cadillac it is? LOL
  14. Curtis H.

Why is hosting so cheap?

Do I need to spell it out for you? If so, sad on your behalf and any host who pretends or claims to own a data center when that is farthest from the truth. Makes me question your services or reason for such a comment. (I won't even touch that $2 website design of yours that displays paid...
  15. Curtis H.

Why is hosting so cheap?

Let me get this straight... You stated that you have your own datacenter? :confused4 Are you sure about this??? LOL BWT, you might want to fix the dead links. :eek2:
Back