• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by curiousity

1. C

Is the server speed 100Mbps good?

Hello, I have just asked a web host on its server speed and they said that the server is located in Texas and with a server speed of 100Mbps. Is this: 1. excellent 2. fast 3. decent speed 4. poor speed
  2. C

Brand new --->> FunFriendship.com

He he he...talk about sarcasm :biggrin2:
  3. C

Oh, by the way, do you think the domain name http://www.funfriendship.com is a good domain name? I hope it is easy to remember and not too long.
  4. C

Entact, The site is up now. ------------------------- Thanks for the comments so far. I really don't know what is the best way to optimize the images without losing too much graphic quality. Any suggestions on this? Yeah, most people made the comment on the site loading too slow...
  5. C

What do you think of my new site? http://www.funfriendship.com Any suggestions or comment is welcome. Thanks for the feedback. :-)
  6. C

Can someone suggest a domain name?

How about: stupendoushost.com (still available) The word stupendous means: great and huge Hopefully people will know how to spell it. ---------------------------- ENORMOUSHOST.COM (still available) The word enormous means: great and huge Hopefully people will know how to...
  7. C

Check out my dating site (brand new)..any comments?

Wow, 30 views and no comments....hmmmm I guess the site is not that good or not that interesting I think it is a nice site :applaudin
  8. C

Can someone suggest a domain name?

MightyWebHost.com CharmingHost.com As of now (Dec 11, 2003) these domain has not been taken yet. So get it while they are still available. A little bit long, but easy to remember.
  9. C

What happened to Valuablehost.com ?

The site is down. Hopefully they are not out of business.
  10. C

Domain expired but cannot buy it yet...why?

Wow, I have to wait about 80 days in order to register it. I just hope that the owner of that domain does not renew.
  11. C

Domain expired but cannot buy it yet...why?

I saw a domain that I really want to buy and from the whois look up, it has expired about 3 days ago. But for some reason, I cannot buy that domain name because it still is not available to be bought. So how long do I have to wait in order to buy it. Do I have to check back every day to see...
  12. C

hostony.com (are they reliable and good?)

hostony.com (are they reliable and good?) http://www.hostony.com
  13. C

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

What???? Are you serious that they lost all our data? We have to upload everything from scratch? If that is the case, I will be really pissed off. How would I trust the host anymore to use them anymore. I did not even make recent back up of my phpBB2 forum that was hosted there. I would...
  14. C

What do you need?

How about SSH/Telnet Oopss, sorry I did not read your first post carefully. You don't intend to offer SSH/Telnet
  15. C

My database at directoris.com is gone forever!! :-(

The problem is that I trusted directoris.com and that I never would have thought that they would lose everyone's database. I am sure I am not the only one affected by this. I am sure that other clients were affected as well. I am a cautious person and usually make back ups. But for some...
Back