• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by couponsitescript

1. C

Are you using You tube for your business?

At this moment: no. My motive is that I did not found any good way to advertise automatically to Youtube. I could post one, two videos ... but don't think that is enough to have some success.
  2. C

Webhosting coupons provider

@Cs Squad - yes something like that. Or a place where people just post coupons and you can take it ( think what you said in other words ). However I'll take a search for what you said.
  3. C

what is your dream in your life?

At this moment: I would love to have some people in my command so that I could run the business that I have ;)
  4. C

Free Google adwords coupon

I don't have yet 50 post ... but I'm interested in the offer. Still valid? Cause I'll get to 50 :)
  5. C

Free Premium Wordpress Theme- bluemoon

I like the fonts that you used for this template.
  6. C

Review my file hosting site

I like the design. Very 2.0, simple and clean.
  7. C

Please review our site...

You might change the picture. A lot of money on the server ... well this is what I understand that the hosting is very expensive.
  8. C

Review PrimeGalactic

For me: took a long time to load: Server not found.
  9. C

$7.99 .COM domain names

Coupon: freewhois - if you want to cover your details.
  10. C

Making money with prepaid cards

Is anyone making money with this kind of affiliation system? I ask this because there are a lot of possibilities like: Skype, Google, yahoo etc. So who is paying for something that is free?
  11. C

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

I've never received the money from BidVertiser - could be that I did not reached the minimum which was 50$ ( it was a long time ago ). However, what I notice for sure: the same site, same traffic I was doing more money with Adsense.
  12. C

Large hosts or small ones?

For me it does not matter the size. I'm looking for quality. So if they provide what they say and have a good support ... size does not matter!
  13. C

Time to rebuild my host spread

I entered the link you provided ... but did not found any coupon. Can you write it on this forum?
  14. C

Coupon Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Coupon Site Script is the ultimate solution for starting your own highly profitable coupon site just like the big boys: Retailmenot, Couponcabin. Enter on a 3.5 billion market and grab profits for yourself, with only 2 minutes work / day! Coupon Site Script is a php script to build a turnkey...
  15. C

Making page adapt to monitor resolution

I have a to make web page containing 2 columns. This is done. Now what I would like to insert in the code is something like this: The 2 columns should be full screen on any resolutions. Something like the page would adapt to the monitor resolution. The percent would be 80% for the first...
Back