• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Corazu

1. Corazu

hey stuffradio

I was hoping for a Vancouver - Montreal final, but I guess I'll just have to settle for San Jose - Montreal. I don't want to see Montreal face Chicago...I fear Byfugelin will solve Halak....
  2. Corazu

Merlin the Series

WTF is moderation? I have no willpower...I just watched the first 17 episodes of Accidentally On Purpose over the past 2 days while studying for exams :P In time to catch the new episode that aired last night. Season 1 and 2 of Merlin are both at about 78% downloaded last I checked, should...
  3. Corazu

Generalized Computer Configurator?

IMO, if you're not going to be able to buy the thing for 5 months..you're better off waiting until you're able to buy it to spec it out. A lot changes in 5 months..and by then the new platform might be coming out which will usually drop the price of the previous stuff.
  4. Corazu

Merlin the Series

I watched 5 seasons of How I Met Your Mother over a weekend..I could totally do this. :P
  5. Corazu

Meteor Shakes The Midwest

Yesss Doctor Who!
  6. Corazu

The Playoff thread

I'd love to see Montreal make it past the first round..in the west I'm cheering for the Canucks though. Vancouver vs Montreal in the finals would be EPIC!
  7. Corazu

The only time I get a call from my host...

That sounds a lot like the WoW cancel page to me :P
  8. Corazu

What's cooking?

mm Bacon.
  9. Corazu

Selling domain: Post2Host.com

The last time I tried to sell this domain I think I got an offer around 300$ - though at that point I was greedy/didn't actually think I wanted to sell so I wanted more. If I could get 300$ for it now I'd take it in a heartbeat, though I'm prepared to entertain lesser offers, since I don't think...
  10. Corazu

Selling domain: Post2Host.com

I'm getting rid of this domain for good. Tried doing things with it but I just don't have the time to make it work. Can offer here or private message. I don't check very often normally but I'll try to keep up with this till it's gone. PM's will notify me by email however.
  11. Corazu

Roll Call - Great Canadians in FWS History

I'd give away Quebec for free. Nobody will take it though.
  12. Corazu

Post2Host - Free Hosting with community

Hello everyone! My name is [name] with Post2Host and I am here to announce the reopening of the original post to host community. Three of the original admins are back and ready to recreate our community and provide you with the best free hosting possible. What are you waiting for? Head over to...
  13. Corazu

Favorite Drink

Corona Light / Corona Extra Coor's Light is also pretty good..granted I haven't tried many of the others. Heineken is garbage though...
  14. Corazu

ReQuest Of Free Web Hosting...

I want me some quantum computing and I want it now!
  15. Corazu

a moment in history

And this is why you are not celebrating a moment in history. Now shoo this is Justin's moment to shine.
Back