• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by comforth

1. C

$159 Core i7 950 ★ 24gb RAM ★ 2x1TB HD ★ 5TB Bandwidth - FREE GigE & RAID

Why choose ComfortHost.NET? 1. World Class Data Center 2. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee 3. Uninterrupted Power Supply 4. Low-Latency Bandwidth and Transport 5. Month to Month Contract (cancel anytime) 6. Amazing 24/7 Live Chat & Help Desk Support 7. 24 Hour Server Setup & Activation 8. Premium...
  2. C

$159 Core i7 950 ★ 24gb RAM ★ 2x1TB HD ★ 5TB Bandwidth - FREE GigE & RAID

VISIT OUR SITE | CHAT WITH US NOW | SUBMIT SALES TICKET ComfortHost.NET is running a special pre-sale event for our high RAM i7 line! We have sold out many times, and are running a pre-sale event to make sure everyone who wants a server gets one. Better order fast - Stock is limited...
  3. C

$15/yr (128mb/256mb/10gb) || $2.99/m (256mb/512mb/20gb) || $5.49/m(512mb/1024mb/40gb)

SpotVPS - The leader in budget virtual private servers Why choose us? Gigabit port/uplink 24/7 Node Monitoring Instant Setup 1 IPv4 + 16 IPv6 OUR PLANS...
  4. C

What is Best Support Ticket System?

I really like Kayako 4. It has some glitches, but besides that, it has many options to allow you to customize it to fit perfectly for your company.
  5. C

Best domain name reseller

If you want to get really good prices, checkout Resell.Biz. You can get .com domains for $8.50 per year, with only a $5.00 deposit. Once you spend $500 in domain purchases, or you deposit $500, you can get .com domains for only $7.95 per year.
  6. C

The free hosting industry!

Nice find! To be honeet, I am not surprised either! :)
  7. C

Can I earn money by reselling hosting .??

Aim for the quality customers. It may take a bit longer getting them, however, you will make more and they will be willing to work with you instead of leaving right away if there is an issue.
  8. C

What is Best Support Ticket System?

We use Kayako v4 and integrated it with WHMCS. It is very easy to use and contains many good features.
  9. C

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

WHMCS has built of a very good reputation as a billing system. It will be pretty hard for cPanel to take that away.
  10. C

Need small reseller

ComfortHost.Net has been in business for over 6 years, offers a 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Sales and Technical Support, and a 14 day money-back guarantee, with no questions asked. We offer one of the best, high quality reseller, shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting providers. We do not overload...
  11. C

Free Upgrade | WHMCS | End-User Support | Alpha Reseller Permissions | Sell Domains

DISCOUNT ALERT: Post here or private message us once you have ordered with us, and we will upgrade your reseller account to the next level for no additional cost. (Only applies to RS-1000 and RS-2000 plans) Don't want an upgrade? No problem, use the coupon SUMMER01 to get 25% off your first...
  12. C

EmberHosting - Shared & Reseller Hosting - Low Prices and Great Quality!!

UPDATE: All prices and plans are neogatiable. If you need a plan in the middle, we can work out a price with you. Thanks, EmberHosting http://www.emberhosting.com
  13. C

Need Reseller's Account

Hello Yojance, EmberHosting sells reseller accounts. You can find our website at http://www.emberhosting.com Some of our reseller plans, come with a free domain so you may want to check out our website for better deals and possibly a free domain. If you want a specific plan...
  14. C

EmberHosting - Shared & Reseller Hosting - Low Prices and Great Quality!!

http://www.emberhosting.com EmberHosting, offers shared and reseller hosting with great prices. Shared hosting allows you to host your own websites. If you get reseller hosting, you can host your own site, along with becoming your own hosting company! You can set your own prices and make a nice...
Back