• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CoMBoZo

1. C

CoMBoZo.Com -> Cheap Dedicated Servers - Free Server Management, Managed Support (US)

Dear sir or madam, Combozo was formed in November 2013. We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients. We accept payments through Credit cards, PayPal and Bitcoin. CoMBoZo Hosting | Vps Servers, Dedicated Servers, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller and...
  2. C

Combozo: 50% off 4 Life - Cheap Shared Hosting, Reseller, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller Hosting

Combozo Hosting is offering cheap: Web Hosting, Reseller, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller, Vps Servers, Dedicated Servers, SSL Certificates and Domain Names. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER Coupon: 50%OFF - For...
  3. C

Get Master Reseller Hosting ( 230 GB SSD + 2tb BW ) + Free Whmcs For Only $49/Year

Master Reseller Hosting, now with SSDs! Start your own white labeled hosting company with our Master Reseller Hosting program now with FREE SSDs. Free WHMCS, Free cPanel, Free Dedicated IP and a Free eNom oR resellerclub Domain Reseller account are just a few of the tools that you get with...
  4. C

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

This is a trick to increase sales and host become popular and known to everyone So why Godaddy offer domains with only 99 cent ? and the original price is $9.99? But you know people don't trust cheap prices but expensive ( Some people think like that way )
  5. C

>>7$ 2GB RAM<< Cpanel/Whm For Only $5 | 80%OFF Lifetime | Instant Setup

CoMBoZo.Com - Offering Shared, Reseller, Master reseller, Alpha reseller, vps, SSL Certificates and Domain names Hosting Locations Available: Phoenix, AZ Los Angeles Default Features: Full root Access SolusVM Access R1Soft Backups to an offsite location Free Installation of...
  6. C

Best Ecommerce Website Software

Cs-cart software is a solid, smart, powerful software like vbulletin
  7. C

Do you have a smartphone?

I'm using a windows phone smart phone " Nokia lumia " and i'll visit FWS Everyday :)
  8. C

Best Live chat software

I'm using Zopim and it's very useful software
  9. C

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Space:

For which purposes you'll use this hosting ? I can offer you a free hosting
  10. C

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

Your question is really great I think whmcs is better now and easy for use on hosting industry, I love other scripts too but whmcs is strong powerful system and other scripts need more development
  11. C

Which hosting will be good for an e commerce website, Dedicated or VPS web Hosting?

Nothing is the best but your choice is the best if you have a big shopping website you can go with dedicated Or Vps but if you still baby on this way you can go with a shared web hosting or small vps
  12. C

VPS Hosting Or Dedicated Hosting

Both are very important Vps for small business Dedicated for a real start of business
  13. C

Different Types of Web Hosting

Thanks, but Reseller Hosting is important too: Master , alpha and super alpha, wordpress hosting, seo web hosting and more
  14. C

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Not always, you pay for a good hosting with $1 better than free hosting and closes
  15. C

how do you pay for hosting services?

Currently our clients love to pay with paypal and credit cards but i'm thinking to add more gateways in the future
Back