• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by clubhost

1. C

Need 2 webhosting accounts

Hello If you are in India, you can check our plans at www.clubhost.in/web-hosting Let us know if you are interested. Thanks
  2. C

ClubHost.in - Web Hosting and Domain Registration Services in India

We are happy to announce that we have launched multi-domain hosting on our new server. Which means you can host more than one domain to this new web hosting plan. Currently we are introducing 2 plans which are available only for the Linux platform. Depending on the response and feedback we get...
  3. C

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

If they hike teh licensing cost then they might have to work hard to survive teh competition.
  4. C

I need excellent shared host for mybb forum

When you say 3 domain hosting, does not that mean 1 primary domain and the rest 2 domains as addons?
  5. C

Providing the sub-sub reseller feature.

I think wswd is absolutely correct. Just for the sake of making a few hundred dollars, i would never let my existing customer suffer. I think if someone is interested in alpha-reseller hosting, they should get their own VPS and install whatever they wish without jeopardizing the existing customers.
  6. C

And besides overselling, you never know what type of customers your sub-sub reseller would host. And in some cases you might get into trouble if a sub-sub reseller's customer is hosting an illegal site or warez software.
  7. C

Hi I would like to take your opinion about encouraging the feature of sub-sub resellers. As you know that in WHM, by default only root user can create reseller accounts. But there are packages and tools like WHMreseller, which allows resellers to create sub-reseller accounts under them...
  8. C

ClubHost.in - Web Hosting and Domain Registration Services in India

Hello everyone, Looking for affordable web hosting with local support and without sacrificing features or quality? Well, now you've found it at ClubHost.in! Why Choose Us? Gigabit port/uplink 24 X 7 Server Monitoring 7 different layers of Security Data Protection / Disaster Recovery...
  9. C

¡ʇsod spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ǝɥʇ | !TsOp SdRaWkCaB eHt | tHe BaCkWaRdS pOsT!

How did you actually managed to make those fonts upside down? Just curious :)
  10. C

Changing Profile Photo / Avatar

oh ok. Thanks anyway for responding.
  11. C

Changing Profile Photo / Avatar

HI Sorry if I am asking in the wrong section but I could not find a way to upload my profile pic under the "Settings" link at top right. Can anyone guide me how to do this pls? Thanks
  12. C

.htaccess : Hiding .php extensions in URL

Hi I know how to google and I did googling before I asked this question here. I just could not find the exact syntax what I was looking for. THanks
  13. C

cPanel wants to 'eliminate' WHMCS

Now thats a news for me. I am just wondering if the billing system will be a part of cpanel or do we have to purchase a separate license for it?
  14. C

cPanel for Windows

Hi All, As you know cPanel has become a brand name in the web hosting control panel industry and they have already launched their control panel for windows under the name Enkompass, would you as a web host or as a customer prefer this over the existing control panels for windows viz. Helm...
  15. C

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

I have been a Bidvertiser publisher since 4 years now. We used to see lots of advertisements initially but lately we find that the public advertisements are replaced with their own advertisements, which means no money when someone clicks with it. Perhaps this is because i am in India and the no...
Back