• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by chopper

1. C

Even Sportbikers Can Overcome Disablitys

thats awsome tumble.fair play to the guy.can i put that link on a few biker forums?
  2. C

Have you ever received one of these?

i get a few from differant banks, i seem to win the lotto and get second refusal on e bay a lot too (i dont use e bay). i think i get more scams than mail.
  3. C

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

its a long thread alright!.
  4. C

advice needed

many thanks for the offer .ill keep it in mind.
  5. C

advice needed

i think i have some space sorted out now.thanks.
  6. C

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

ummm,im thinking RUN AWAY RUN AWAY before im involved in conversations about cow haxing !.
  7. C

advice needed

hi all i know your probly are sick of posts like this but its my best option at the moment. the forum has soo much information that im left dazzed.:-) .im trying to figure where to go to get space to host a smallish forum / site.im pretty new at forums and pretty crap at sites .i was hoping to...
  8. C

new here,just saying hi

apoligies if this is in the wrong section .im just in the door and thought id say hello to all .its a very impressive forum here.ill be hanging around a bit asking the odd stoopid question.:wave: chopper
Back