• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cheekychristie

1. C

Best picture gallery software

ImageVue and Encaps are good softwares. They are both included in one of the most popular list of great web development tools as well. Check them out here http://www.webhostingsearch.com/web-tools.php
  2. C

logo review...

color is great! it just has to be too leafy :))
  3. C

Your thoughts please.

is there any way that the site can change its color theme? honestly it looks similar to the parked domains that I see all over the net.
  4. C

Thoughts on what I can change?

maybe if you can experiment more on your fonts then it would have looked cooler i guess :classic2:
  5. C

Review Wickedmarks.com (New social bookmarking website)

might have to change your colors on the site. too bright on the eyes. and my you got a number of ads there too.
  6. C

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Free hosting is for those who can really take a lot of risk and not for those who wanted a secured website that can last for a long time. Then again, it can be a good stepping stone to invest on a fully operational site later on.
  7. C

iam newbie here..!!!

I'm actually thinking the same way, but it's not really that important. WELCOME! :)
  8. C

How to make on page changes

From my awareness, the latest Google updates tend to focus more on sites with more contents on their pages. I think this is very valuable if your page can have the right amount of keywords within a specific phrase (but not too much that it looks obvious that you want to increase your page ranking).
  9. C

Happy 20th Birthday Hamster!!!

Belated Happy Birthday! Cheers!
  10. C

Vacation (again)

Any pictures of the sceneries in Spain? I wanna see some! :))
  11. C

Hi guys

Hello everyone! Glad to be part of this forum!
  12. C

Hi guys!

Great to be here! Hope to get a lot of great info from the other members in this forum :)
Back