• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by casper253

1. C

Free Teamspeak 3 server [P2H]

yes it like you paying for your own teamspeak 3 server
  2. C

Windows VPS requested.

Price $8.00 USD 2 vCPU Cores 1.5GB Dedicated RAM 30GB Disk Space 2TB Bandwidth 1Gbps Uplink RAID10 SATA Disks 1 IPv4 Address Price $10.00 USD 3 vCPU Cores 2GB Dedicated RAM 40GB Disk Space 3TB Bandwidth 1Gbps Uplink RAID10 SATA Disks 1 IPv4 Address Price $12.00 USD 3...
  3. C

Free [p2h] Ts3 And Window/Linux Vps And Games Servers

we are offer Free Post 2 Host Teamspeak 3 And Window/Linux Vps And Games Servers You only need 20 post to get a Servers.. Reason to get a server from us! Teamspeak 3 Servers for your clan. Game server for your clan to practice on. vps to run your own website. package 25 Slots...
  4. C

need your comment

his package deal was $3.25 not $3.50 and he never tell us that we have paid any pro-rating
  5. C

need your comment

look at this people curtisg CentralVPS - $3.25 256mb - $5 512mb - San Jose 15GB Hard Drive 256mb ram 500GB monthly bandwidth 1 IP address 100mbit port Unmanaged Support SolusVM $3.25/month http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/7223/centralvps-3.25-256mb-5-512mb-san-jose he promise you $3.25...
  6. C

need your comment

dude you never have proof that i said imma post fake review or want to write a fake review. you dont work with sonicvps you just reseller for sonicvps. i said if i did bought a server from you i will post your website on both of my post to host website. like this one (link in the bottom) all...
  7. C

need your comment

yes that why some business they have good customer service skill because they welcome all customer and non customer to their company..they gonna ask why we want get sponsor and see if we meet their requirements..they gonna told you if you get approve and deny by them and they give out good...
  8. C

need your comment

will i did not ask for free vps and i only looking for a good price to buy a vps..im not looking for a free vps from any paid hosting that why im looking for a sponsor to get a discount or a good deal on.. i have 7-9 vps that i paid for.
  9. C

need your comment

@wswd oh thank you
  10. C

need your comment

@dmmcintyre3 im not his customer but im freevps member i did talk to him on freevps website and he offer vps server to freevps member to grab.so i ask him like everyone do and i ask him "do you offer sponsor that you guy sponsor freevps already" his reply "You're free to apply for a...
  11. C

Free Vps Needed

nationserves.org and post4server.tk is not a company i have fun offer free stuff to my member i paid for my .org domain cost around $10 i paid for my vps i paid for my .net domain for 50 cent and people that trust my site they give me a good comment
  12. C

need your comment

i have a warning because they think im make a false review about the vps provider but i never did post any review about his company on my website.this his proof http://puu.sh/1N2Gc . "yes..and i about buy some of your server but you just kick me of your website =proof=>so you have a bad...
  13. C

Free Vps Needed

dude you again about .tk why you hate .tk domain so much.. we use both free and paid domain.. like when you host a post to host service with .eu domain and i meet requirements and you never give me a window vps and wasted my time posting on you website after couple week later you sold you...
  14. C

need your comment

so im message curtisg "owner of centralvps.com" on freevps.us about sponsorship and so 2 freevps admin give me warning for "Harresment via PM & Personal attack against a provider (+2 points)" and other is "Threats to post false reviews about sponsors (+4 points)"..he give this to freevps admin...
  15. C

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

share vps you share with other member in same dedicated server. resell vps is when people re sell the vps and vps is a share dedicated server with other member
Back