• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by carlito

1. carlito

Help!: Broken Maxtor One Touch hard drive

Update: the hard drive does not appear to have screws anywhere on its body - it appears to have been vacuumed shut. How am I supposed to open it then? pirate2
  2. carlito

Thank you so much for the help! You guys are lifesavers!! As I don't have a credit card I guess I'll ebay it. Hurruh. Cheers. PS: Anyone have any recommendations re model/brand/etc?
  3. carlito

On the back it says: Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini, 160 GB, Assembled in China :lol: Does that help?
  4. carlito

Thanks for your replies. I don't have a PC so sander's suggestion isn't feasible. fnixws, could you please explain exactly what a case is (I'm a complete newbie, be kind :P) and give me more details about this Swap Meet? Thanks heaps guys!
  5. carlito

Recently the metal part surrounding the hole (err is that what it's called? ^_^) of my Maxtor One Touch external hard drive came loose, and now the USB cord simply won't go in. In other words - it's completely broken. My question is - what should I do? I bought it years ago off ebay so any...
  6. carlito

best free online RSS reader ?

Actually it's kind of intermittent. It was working for a while, then all of the sudden it comes up with an error message. Does anyone know anything about this?
  7. carlito

Oh wait, for some reason I can read the blogs now, even without putting in all the username/pwd things. Weird. I think Google just updated its Reader...
  8. carlito

I *think* this is the right forum for this. I was wondering what you guys think is the best, free, online RSS reader? I would use Google Reader but it doesn't support half the blogs I want to subscribe to, apparently because they require verification of some kind? (e.g. some of them are...
  9. carlito

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

i like chicken
  10. carlito

Free searchable database creator

I've been searching in this forum for a post relating to this but coudn't find one. I'm looking for a site that will let me create a database that I maintain, which can then be searched. It doesn't have to have to many fields, or complicated features - basically, it will just be an online...
  11. carlito

Please be brutal.

http://www.plot.org.au Tweaked the layout considerably. But please give me hints as to how I can improve :D Thank you.
  12. carlito

how do i fix this?

OK I *think* I've fixed the problem now thanks guy. -)
  13. carlito

Acer Travelmate Notebooks

But individuals still use them! lol
  14. carlito

Question: Avoiding spam-spiders

Interesting question. I gather that putting it in, you know, info AT website DOT com DOT au doesn't work? That's what I've always done, but when you think about it surely the spam spiders would find a way around that LOL..
  15. carlito

help a windows nub out.

iTunes is amazing. Sure, it is its faults, but no other media player compares in terms of the sheer potential for anal organisation of one's mp3 library.
Back