• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Cael

1. C

UploadPro.org - The awesome host now comes with new account feature!

Greetings! UploadPro.org has been working very hard to provide reliable file / image hosting service that allows hotlinking and adult contents with no limitations, and things just got better in 2009 with the new release of the account feature! As a registered member, you will be able...
  2. C

How to : PHP inside Javascript

Try looking up on $.get(). Should be able to load a php page from a javascript via that function.
  3. C

Microsoft starts to sell softwear

Lol... This is a good one!
  4. C

Ads system for vbulletin

Why don't you use Google Ad Manager instead? Then add a few lines of codes on your template and it should be done.
  5. C

What are the best Melbourne Registrars?

Try Web24.com.au. :) They are located in Mulgrave if I'm not mistaken.
  6. C

Need a Good Upload Script

You could probably just use most of the upload script out there. Then look into the mysql database, use a custom cron to check the upload dates and delete the files when expired. It may be a little tricky with variable expiry date, but should be manageable.
  7. C

UploadPro.org - Adult contents and Hotlinking OK!

Give us a try today! You won't regret it. :) Check us out now at UploadPro.org! 5 MB limit per file. Upload upto 20 files per time. No transfer limit. Hotlinking is allowed. Adult contents are allowed. Folder or image gallery creation enabled. No registration is required. All file...
  8. C

Camera Phone Pics

Google came to my university to recruit a while ago.... They were giving away freebies and I didn't get the Google t-shirt. :( And gasp, they use macs. Too many toilets... They are everywhere! Do you wanna buy a cock? Only $9.95... When the car lock became the key holder...
  9. C

DeiseHost.Com For Sale

By slacking do you mean customers dropping off, or do you mean slowing growth?
  10. C

The Aussie Weather

Hmmm... I think it snowed at New South Wales yesterday in one of the ski fields. Pretty odd weather indeed.
  11. C

I want a Mac

Have you tried refurbished macs? They are faulty macs which were returned, repaired, tested, cleaned, to be sold again. They are cheaper and looks exactly like brand new macs too! They're only available through Apple's website if you're interested.
  12. C

UploadPro.org version 2 launched!

I just want to point out that hotlinking is now enabled on UploadPro.org. :) All contents may be hotlinked out of our network. Thanks!
  13. C

UploadPro.org version 2 launched!

Looking for an awesome file host that has been around for a while? Well, that's us. :) UploadPro.org is a reliable free file hosting provider that specializes in image hosting. We do support all other file types too. We have recently launched our version 2 and are very excited to share the news...
  14. C

Finding myself an English Name =P Any suggestions?

Why not just call yourself Hammy? :P
  15. C

starting my own paid webhost

Or if it's an issue, offer no-support hosting. Build an extensive FAQ to help your customers are stop at there. I have seen quite a few hosts doing that and personally I feel that it's a good way to cut cost. Yup that was my point as well. It's not easy to start up but once you get the...
Back