• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by BrendanWX

1. B

SSI coding - need help!!!!!

In an SSI code, would it work to put in <!--#include virtual="../ssi/right.shtml"--> to refer to a file in a different directory?
  2. B

Desperately need help - Interveloce.net

All my pages are .shtml (I DO know how to use SSI) and I have emailed them, but no reply so far. They used to reply really quickly too.....
  3. B

Before I signed up, I emailed them, and they said that they do support SSI.
  4. B

I signed up with Interveloce.net ages ago, and finally I have the domain working. But I just found out, it seems that SSI isn't working. Does anybody know if Interveloce supports SSI?
  5. B

Easyspace domains and name servers

Yep, definitely.
  6. B

You have to pay to enter name servers.
  7. B

No, that won't work, because with mydomain.com, you need to point your domain to mydomain.com's name servers. The whole point is that I can't point my domain to any domain servers without paying.
  8. B

Well, I have a domain with Easyspace.com. The problem is, they make you pay to enable name server pointing. Is there a way I can point my domain with name servers, perhaps with a service or something?
  9. B

Interveloce.net...any info?

I have joined up with Interveloce.net's $10/month plan (http://www.interveloce.com/?usr=477&pg=store&sub_pg=prod&ref=1). I hope I have done the right thing. But I seem to already be experiencing problems. On their services list, it says "Same day setup". I joined on Sunday, and it still isn't...
  10. B

Blind CPC and CPM - NEED HELP!!!

LOL....anyway, I'm not with clickhere2surf anymore...you're right, their prices really are crap. Oh well.
  11. B

HostOnce.com...INFO NEEDED!

HostOnce.com seems REALLY excellent, it has - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - CGI, SSI, PHP4, ASP - FREE domain name - Unlimited POP3 emails And a lot more. Now, before you guys go on about the unlimited harddrive (;) ), I know it can't really be unlimited, but it must be quite...
  12. B

Maybe if you READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!!! you would have seen that i can't join AllClicks because I don't live in the US!!! "Use common sense" you say. Use your own next time.
  13. B

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

Clickthrutraffic is a 2nd click program...not many people click thru the results page. CH2S is 1st click, so i reckon its better.
  14. B

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

I joined ClickHere2Surf.com, which pay 0.2 cents per click (:cry2: ). Only because I can't join AllClicks. So, does anybody have any info on CH2S? are they a scam? or do they pay? any problems with them? So far they seem OK to me.
  15. B

I have joined ClickHere2Surf. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they a scam? Do they pay? I'm also unhappy because I registered 39 clicks in 22 hours, and have only made 8c. If I was with AllClicks I would already have made $1.16 :crysad:
Back