• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bloodyveins

1. bloodyveins

MySql?

some cases: - you create a php script to be uploaded to your host $dbhost = '192.168.16.152'; //private ip for the db host $dbuser = 'dscwolonline'; $dbpass = ''; //contact your host $dbname = 'dscwolonline'; mysql_connect($dbhost,$dbuser,$dbpass) or...
  2. bloodyveins

php offline?

just a quick note. it's not necessary to install apache to run php. you can call it using php command line. Windows > Run > cmd c:\>php -f path/to/myphpfile.php manual for php command line c:\>php -h check your php manual for more information about this extension.
  3. bloodyveins

Advice on my first PHP script. (PHP)

simple solution, php functions: gethostbyaddr and gethostbyname. real solution: dns resolver (som reference, phpclasses.org) regards,
  4. bloodyveins

FREE cPanel Hosting +Fantastico, FTP, MySQL, PHP, more... NO ADS!

zoomcities is not only a place where you can get free hosting. it's a place to share your idea with your peer, build a community with other IT enthusiasts, and discuss about your problem to get some feasible solutions from other members. if you're looking for new experience from the brand new...
  5. bloodyveins

time to say goodbye

it's more than one year after joining fws. i didn't know why i joined this community. i found fws while i was browsing and signed up at a glance. later i found this was a warm community. the people was so keen and friendly, especially for their willingness to share their ideas and knowhow, to...
  6. bloodyveins

Directory template

Note that CGI is not a language. :-)
  7. bloodyveins

PHP - Include (Multiple "else"s)

it's so simple. just assign an array of filetypes and make a loop to include such file. here is an example $ext = array('txt','php','html','htm'); //just add others based on your requirement if (!isset($_GET['p'])) { // no page specified -> load default page...
  8. bloodyveins

Can Anyone Beat This!

you get what you pay for. if $12 is reasonable price for you, hope you wouldn't be disappointed by their service.
  9. bloodyveins

Parsing a varible into HTML

it's not a standard way. so far i know that you have to doubleparse it. this is an example how you do that. $toParse = 'echo "{VAR}";'; $toReplace = preg_replace("/\{[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+\}/","\$\\1",$toParse); eval($toReplace); the variable $toParse could derive from either external file or...
  10. bloodyveins

a mySql / phpMyadmin question

Read this thread: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=469227 to find method in backing up you mysql database using shell.
  11. bloodyveins

Standard C++?

Since C++ Standard Template Library (STL) consists string header (through declaration #include <string>), you should be able to use it both in Dev C++ and GCC std::cout is a part of <iostream>. if you found that "endl" was not worked with std::cout, why not using linefeed ("\n") instead? you...
  12. bloodyveins

[ASP.NET]2 questions

As Carebear said, you can do this by using one of the available programming languages in .NET framework (better choose VB.NET since you're familiar with it). For your information, .NET will still be Microsoft's framework till the year 2007 (this is secret info actually) It depends on the way...
  13. bloodyveins

Y-Host - 500mb FREE! - cPanel 9.4, fantastico

i give a try, just to make sure you're not lying and i found nothing.... *better check it yourself dude*
  14. bloodyveins

FREE 30 MB, cPanel, unlimited bandwidth....

wow... amazing.. offer for only 30 mins.. quick move dude..
  15. bloodyveins

will this class work?

so what's it for? to confuse others? to waste resources? for developers, every microsecond of script execution is valuable, so it's important to write code effectively and efficiently.
Back