• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Belgiumdude

1. Belgiumdude

Searching very good content management script

I know there are tons and tons of free content management scripts on hotscripts, but I don't have the time to try them all, so which have you used and liked? What's important 1)It has to be really easy (and fast!) to make any page in any design dynamic 2)Changing a page should be as...
  2. Belgiumdude

Microsoft announces IE 7

I think Opera Webbrowser is pretty good,I don't use it always though.
  3. Belgiumdude

Whats your speed test?

1018.00kbps wireless :-)
  4. Belgiumdude

Free multi language system for website

Hi all, I want to translate my website in multiple languages,also I want to be able to let other people login and add translations for other languages.Is there somekind of free phpscript dat would handle this?Can't seem to find anything good @ hotscripts.com. Thanks in advanced
  5. Belgiumdude

What makes a good punk band website....

music = emotion.Your site should have emotion,when viewing the site you have to FEEL something ,remember it's not a business site.Know what I mean?It's like making a site of a sportclub , sport is also emotion.I kept that in nmind when making a website for a soccerclub. (...
  6. Belgiumdude

Banner Mania

"The site must be live and have current traffic of at least 10,000 page " :rolleyes2
  7. Belgiumdude

review site script?

check www.hotscripts.com :-)
  8. Belgiumdude

Gmail

Yeah doesn't seem like an April joke...and if it is I wonder why big newssites like CNN.COM and BBC.COM are just taking this over,those sites have anof people who would check sources et cetera....
  9. Belgiumdude

World Idol

Everyone who enters this contest knows that they will have to do things that they don't like.Nevertheless their big dream will come through ,they will make a record ,they will give concerts for thousands of people,they will be idolated...and you know recordcompanies have to make money too.. At...
  10. Belgiumdude

I need hits... But how?

another problem is that your website is one of the like 1 000 000 gamingsites ..so you have to ask yourself : What do I offer that those other gamingsites do not offer??
  11. Belgiumdude

World Idol

You can't deny that programs like popidol are good for discovering new talent that would otherwise probably never had been discovered.
  12. Belgiumdude

Fundamental design question

Yep photoshop has some tutorials included.I found what I needed.Thanks! Create compelling Web designs -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Produce exceptional imagery for the Web and wireless devices with Photoshop and ImageReady, which ships...
  13. Belgiumdude

Fundamental design question

okay I've got Adobe PhotoShop 7.0
  14. Belgiumdude

World Idol

I don't see what's so rang about it , people singing live, giving all they've got ,and then are judged by people from the music industry.It's so much more real then for exemple MTV where you don't know what's real and what has been added in the recordstudio.
Back