• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Azraeldentara

1. A

Preferred Windows VPS

Well as it's just a portfolio and not many people will be visiting it and the teamspeak would be for at most 10 people so I'd say no more than 5gb of bandwidth (on an extremely busy month) as it's not going to be constantly used (teamspeak) and portfolio only when accessed.
  2. A

Preferred Windows VPS

Hello, I'm looking for a 'custom' vps solution I guess you could say. The main things I will be using this for are a host for my WebDesign Portfolio along with a teamspeak 3 server. What I need: OS: Preferred windows but will take Ubuntu or similar linux os Space: 1-3gb Ram: About 512mb...
  3. A

Portfolio host requested

I'm using Vista with Firefox. It just seems to me that THT does not like me or my information. I've attempted to sign up with your hosting also and it has been alas like the rest of the THT's unsuccessful, thank you for your offer though. It seems you're right. Oh well, thanks for your time...
  4. A

Portfolio host requested

After switching over to google chrome, I still have had no luck upon signing up. Could there some how be a block on my ip address or something?
  5. A

Portfolio host requested

I am unable to read most of the site as It's not in English, at least from what I can see. I'm unable to sign up with your service as for domain/subdomain and the likes have all been rejected I'm having the same situation as for Logan1999's site, Unable to proceed when domain/subdomain is...
  6. A

Portfolio host requested

dmmcintyre3 - I've tried signing up for your hosting but each time I've tried I have never received any information that the form says it will send or even a welcome to your hosting message. Logan1999 - I've viewed your packages and am curious as to how long your hosting has been 'running'...
  7. A

Portfolio host requested

Hello, I have a web design portfolio I need hosted. I need the following -1gb of space (at least) -3 or 4 MySql databases -ftp access -Preferrably no gaudy ads to diminish my design In return for the above I'd be willing to place a text link or small banner on my site (in a place of my...
Back