• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by axitvn

1. A

free host request !

I am phpcoder -> my scripts is PHP, I have used 90megs, catch-free, and the nearest is --------webhosting .
  2. A

free host request !

Because of my other free host had been deleted with no warning and my data is "gone with the wind".
  3. A

free host request !

Someone can host me ? I am going to become a webmaster so that i need a host to test my script and run my site. Who can offer me 500MB space and about 10GB bandwidth 5 MySQL and FTP access? Thanks !
  4. A

250MB, 20GB Traffic/day, FTP, Browser, Filestorage, Instant Signup, No Ads

Is that nomore hosts music file like : .wma file ? and my .rar file is gone too. Where are they ?
  5. A

I think it is right, 250MB is not little, and you can have multiple accounts. Beside that, fsphost allow you upload file by FTP (I have not seen other filehost allow this ferture) and 20GB BW per day not per month like others filehost (6000GB per month very very much). With me, this is a best...
  6. A

Good good, I have used your services and I think you are the best free file host. Wish your services continue grow greates.
  7. A

FREE, FREE, FREE!!! File, Image, and Proxy!!!

I had signed up a justshareit account but it is : 500MB space/ 15GB BW, 49MB file size max not *Storage: 500MB *Bandwidth: 50,000MB *Max File Size: 350MB *Views: Unlimited. And it is not accept wmv file, it said :"You can only upload images".
  8. A

250MB Instant hosting, no filesize limit

Very fast and simple files host. Thanks. Please keep hotlinking allowed.
  9. A

Thinking Of Getting New Hosting!!!

http://cybertoad.net and http://clubhostcity.com after sign-up, they will say you wait, and you will wait forever !
  10. A

Free File Hosting 100 Meg upload Limit

Oh man, I'm looking for a place to store my music files for a long times and you are my angel, you will stay up forever won't you? Ah, can I upload some movies in your host (about 150 - 250 MB/movie)? It will take many bandwidths so can I ?
  11. A

150Mb / 15GB /Cpanel + Fantastico/MySQL / PHP/ Instant Activation - Up since May 05

Me 2 ! Have no report or error, just refresh and refresh !
Back