• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aussiewarrior

1. A

Social Share

Can somebody give me an example of how to add multiple social share buttons, with counts, (Facebook and twitter) to multiple images on one page?
  2. A

Dynamic array

can you please simplfy it thanks
  3. A

Dynamic array

Hello I have an array that looks like this: $cities = array( 1 => array('Delhi','Mumbai','Kolkata','Bangalore','Hyderabad','Pune','Chennai','Jaipur','Goa'), 2 => array('Beijing','Chengdu','Lhasa','Macau','Shanghai'), 3 => array('Los Angeles','New...
  4. A

RTF help

Hi, Is there a script out there or does somebody know some code so users can submit feedback using a rich text editor then it would save in the database as text. e.g with the <br> <b> and so forth already there? Many thank
  5. A

$6.90/Month Free Setup Domain Included

Why don't you notify your tech support of that! He said he was the right person to talk to and he would sought it out for me. The company has SHAM written all over it. One to stay away from
  6. A

Just to let everybody know: You Do not get a free domain it cost you $8.88 You donot get free set-up unless you join up for 12 or 24 months. You do not pay $6.90 unless you join up for 24 months. Check out www.pcdigital.com and everything that is advised there is a lie or has a catch. Tech...
  7. A

I have spent the last 45 mins with live support and he is telling me the offer can not be joined up to. If you can tell me how to join up I would happily join up.
  8. A

Just would like to let everybody know that itried to join up for this deal but it does not exsist and I cannot get anywhere with there live support team??
  9. A

A Couple of Questions...

Got any links to where i could find samples/tutorials/source code???
  10. A

A Couple of Questions...

1. Is it possible to automatically maximise a page when somebody opens a php page. 2, Is it possible to change somebody's screen resolution to match the web page or automaticcaly change the webpage to meet some body's resolution. If this is possible how can it be done, Cheers
  11. A

Searching for a user starting with.....

Hey guys, Can you please tell me how icould get all the users in my database added to a combo box when a person clicks on a letter. e.g when they click on A all users starting with a should fill the box. Cheers
  12. A

PHP - Time Duration help

with initial time does that have to be in seconds??? Also do you need to add a date there so that it knows when it is past the 24hr mark?
  13. A

PHP - Time Duration help

Can somebody help me ASAP withe the following: When a user joins my site they have 24hrs to bid on players. How can I code so that the bid section only stats active for 24hrs then disappears. Any help would be great. Cheers
  14. A

FREE: 4GB,400GB Bandwidth/m,400 POP3 e-mails,Unlimited MySQL Databses, PHP,CGI, Perl

No problems. Its your excellent work and quick responces that deserve this positive feedback.
  15. A

FREE: 4GB,400GB Bandwidth/m,400 POP3 e-mails,Unlimited MySQL Databses, PHP,CGI, Perl

My account has just been set-up. I am extremely happy with the services and responces i have got so far. Well done to XPRESSHOSTINGONLINE.COM and a++++ for service and customer support. Lets hope they keep it up.
Back