• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Antrax

1. A

Question :D

At school (don't ask me the purpose :P) we learnt Pascal as requested by the syllabus :lol: Juts basic though, something like using .txt files, looping, etc.. is max so :P. In my free time I was learning html, and I think I have a good grasp of it now :), well at least good enough to suit my...
  2. A

Free Clan Hosting

I suggest you post one of the requirements as 600mb file size limit... but I doubt you'll find any free host with those sort of requirements. I suggest you turn to paid hosting. :)
  3. A

Free File Host

Success middle-logo.gif Uploaded Successfully Works fine :)
  4. A

Looking for free host with these specifications:

5mb and then 10gb bandwith :o
  5. A

Free Clan Hosting

What do you intend to do with 4gigs of space for a clan website? :o
  6. A

Liway Hosting Down.

I already PMed him. Here is the reply:
  7. A

New request

Any more offers? :)
  8. A

New request

Well this is the thirst time I'm looking for a host. :(. Reasons: inviho.com doesn't allow .htaccess files and liway has been down and looks it will be for a few more days :(, and me and my clan can't wait any longer since it's pretty new and yournaments will soon be starting). Requirements...
  9. A

Host required

I need 150mb because I'll to upload a few maps :)
  10. A

Host required

I need aproximately 150mb of space 2/3gigs bandwith should be enough I hope 2mysql databases And I need the following file types allowed: .htaccess and .cfg eitherwise I can't install phpBB3 :'( I've got the domain name. THe website is for a clan. You probably might have already seen my post...
  11. A

Regarding IRC channels

Ok thanks for help everyone :) EDIT: Btw is gamesurge free or what? I can't find pricing :o
  12. A

Post your ctrl+v

Order Locked In Processing.
  13. A

Regarding IRC channels

I need a channel for my gaming clan on wolfenstein. Typically gaming clans tend to stick with quakenet... but I've got really no idea what I have to do :D
  14. A

Regarding IRC channels

I've tried googling but with the exception of broken or old links I could find nothing else. Is it possible to keep a permanent IRC channel? I read something about requiring eggdrops or shell access but I could not understand anything xD. I wonder if I could get these for free or so. If...
  15. A

SpreeBB - Free IPB Forums - Custom Domains Available

Loaded pretty fine, and the website is pretty neat. Can't see what the hack you're talking about.
Back