• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Antony

1. A

Free hosting!

Hehe yup, we've given out 60+ accounts so far...
  2. A

Free hosting!

Re: Me? Refer to post on how to apply.
  3. A

Free hosting!

Soujirou, We've sent out your account information via mail 2 days ago, but I guess it fell through the crack... we'll send it again shortly.
  4. A

Free hosting!

we do allow users to ditribute mp3 as long it's legal if that's what you're asking.
  5. A

Free hosting!

We just got a new server!!! So we will give out 10 more accounts!! Common folks!
  6. A

Webhost Recommendation

<<Please follow the rules for posting in this forum>>
  7. A

Free hosting!

44 accounts have been given out, 6 more to go people!
  8. A

Free hosting!

we're still designing the the banner/button right now. So we'll be sending everyone an email in a few days of how to place the 120x60 graphic on your site.
  9. A

Free hosting!

STRELOK, please refer to the instructions on how to apply. You must email us, so all of our staff can review your request.
  10. A

Free hosting!

All those of you who went and submitted your information through our website - your account has been created. If you have not received your account information through email, please notify me immediately. As of now, we have given out 13 accounts, and looking for 7 more. Comon! don't be shy!
  11. A

Free hosting!

sorry for the delay guys, we're having a problem with our account-creation script, should be fixed tomorow.
  12. A

Free hosting!

Sefiros, I believe Antoine replied to you, and let's stop the email-note-tag this forum :). Sorry if we reply kinda slow, we're swamped with requests. Machine Head UK, you're approved! An email headed your way. Christopher, PHP works perfectly fine. The problem was because you created a...
  13. A

Free hosting!

scarfication, we got it, currently in review... ;) Christopher, we'll send you the info on that in about a few weeks, enjoy the bannerless right now :) Sefiros, an email headed your way...
  14. A

Free hosting!

Scarfication, please email me with the information stated above.
  15. A

Free hosting!

byrdgirl13, your account has been created. leetcrew, got it! now check yours.
Back