• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by andyf

1. A

Best editing software?

Yeah, my vote goes to "Adobe Premiere Pro" but if you can manage to have a Apple machine then go with 'Final Cut Pro" I had worked on both in the past and was really impressed with the interface and functionality of FCP.
  2. A

Best software for web designing?

Hmm... Who says Flash is not SEO Friendly ? If worked properly ;)
  3. A

Should I get WHMCS?

If you are looking for advance billing features along with custom reports then you may invest in WHMCS else there are many FREE billing applications available.... just search for them ;)
  4. A

looking for a vps

Yeah, true.... Most reliable webhost won't offer you trails rather you may get 30-45 days moneyback guarantee. many host don't allow ircaccess !!
  5. A

New comer

OMG, Your signature reflects that you are into web-development, why you want to learn HTML ? :shame: Signature :: Connect info soft is a web development company.
  6. A

Unlimited Domain Names (SHOP SHOP SHOP)

Well, most linux based webhost will allow you to host multiple domains just let us know more about your hosting needs like webspace/bandwidth etc.. I hope you are not looking for UNLIMITED server resources :evilb:
  7. A

Best converter?

If you are looking for FREE one you can try Doremisoft which can convert RM videos to MP4 format with very fast conversion speed and perfect quality.
  8. A

Windows Hosting control panel?

I would like to know what you mean by >> and the users are 100% virtual. I don't want a setup where the users are based on actual Windows accounts. It seems that Dotnet panel is lighter then Plesk !!!
  9. A

Please Help !!!

No one to help :( No one to help :( ... Please shared your precious tips and knowledge !!
  10. A

Please Help !!!

I had setup a blog few months ago which is located at www.vpsdedicatedservers.com I am not sure what i did wrong with it and till now some of it's content are not showing in Google:confused4 PS : Yahoo Explorer is showing about 85 inlinks.. not sure why Google dislike my blog :( please let...
  11. A

is this legal with Adsense

Thanks for update, i really appreciate it :) Well, i am new to this ad-revenue system and am trying my luck :)
  12. A

Adsense= Bad for international Sites

Try some affiliate program if you are not satisfied with Adsense. Well for me its BEST program :)
  13. A

Google adwords

Well, it all depends on how you frame your ads, keywords you use, what location you choose and many more things.. you need to do your homework before you invest in Adwords.. I have seen many ppl who have been benefited with Adwords !!
  14. A

is this legal with Adsense

Hey, i came across a site which is using Adsense program on their website but it seems that they have played with adsense appearance they have titled them as SPONSORED LINKS i can't locate "ads by Google " You can refer http://www.gumtree.com/london/81/49412781.html to see how nicely...
  15. A

What attracts people to look at blogs or websites?

Yes, Unique, Helpful and Relevant content with proper image placements and eye catchy color combination will help you to gain attention of your web visitors. As said... " First Impress is Last Impression " hence try to get them hooked for very first impression ;)
Back