• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AndrewSmith22

1. A

Busines during the pandemic

The local businesses are very effective due the pandemic but the online business has a very good growth nowadays.
  2. A

Which managed hosting for PHP is better?

As per your requirements CW is the good choice for you. If you are a non technical person then you don't need to worry about it. This hosting offers you a great amount of features that you can use and build your great website. Moreover, it offers unlimited applications, unlimited servers...
  3. A

What is domain parking?

Parked domains are often used by businesses that want to have more than one web address for advertising purposes. Parked domains are additional domains hosted on your account which display the same website as your primary domain and share web statistics as well; however, you can give the parked...
  4. A

Best VPS for me

Virtual private server (VPS) is a term used by Internet hosting services to refer to a virtual machine. The term is used for emphasizing that the virtual machine, although running in software on the same physical computer as other customers' virtual machines, is in many respects functionally...
  5. A

About hosting

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.
  6. A

Any good and professional VPS host?

As per your requirements I would suggest to go with dedicated or managed cloud hosting that will fulfill your requirements. Moreover, you have a chance to manage multiple applications on a single server. It's means you can create unlimited applications on a single server without any hassle.
  7. A

Explain the difference Between Dedicated hosting and shared web hosting services?

Dedicated hosting service is used when a user wants total authority and control over his website. They do not want to share resources and are looking at giving their current website a powerful and resourceful infra to carry on uninterrupted. Shared Web Hosting means the server will be shared...
  8. A

What do you want to see in free hosting services?

I personally don't go with free hosting provider, although there are many free hosting provider but all are useless and dangerous. Instead of free hosting go with shared hosting provider. It is cheap and reliable.
  9. A

Which Free Hosting To Choose ? Suggestions-Help?

If you asked me! I would say don't go with free web hosting provider. However you can go with cheap hosting provider that will be affordable for you. You want to create an earning site so it would be the best to invest some money in your hosting plan.
  10. A

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

As per my knowledge, free hosting is not reliable. Free is dangerous, if you are going with free hosting you will be facing a lot of huddles. The best thing is that go with shared hosting provider instead of free.
  11. A

Suggest reseller hosting

A2hosting.com provides nice reselling services. Reseller plans give you the ability to host as many domains as you'd like all under one affordable hosting plan. Whether you're a web hosting provider with an expanding client roster or a power user with dozens of sites you need to manage under one...
  12. A

Best Reseller Hosting Provider

Shared Hosting: Your content and applications are uploaded into a server which is then shared with other customers who also use the web host. The web host owns the equipment and the server and they have technicians who monitor and manage the servers. Dedicated Hosting: Dedicated hosting is...
  13. A

How To Choose Web Hosting | 26 Awesome Tips

Pay on Monthly basis why? There are many hosting provider who offer Pay as You Go plan. This mean I will pay only the amount that I have used. I think this is a good option.
  14. A

Tips to Choose Best One?

Below are the tips that you should check before choosing any web hosting. - Reliable and affordable - Free live chat support - Free SSL - Free migration - Automated backup - Unlimited server and application - Free monitoring These are the main features that you should opt before choosing any...
  15. A

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

Nowadays there are many hosting provider that offers managed VPS hosting but not all of those are good. Before choosing any web hosting provider you just need to make sure the hosting you choose is fully reliable and affordable that will fulfill your requirements. One of the most thing that you...
Back