• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Amaresh

1. Amaresh

Request hosting

If this guy could afford WHMCS, I'm sure he wouldn't be here looking for free hosting. Since he is, well....
  2. Amaresh

L4RGE.com - 250MB Space & 5GB BW - Free cPanel Hosting, No Ads/No Posting!

L4RGE.com Free Hosting Our Free Hosting Plan consists of the following features : 250 MB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth PHP, CGI, Perl, SSI, Python, Ruby, Frontpage, ASP.NET support Unlimited MySQLL databases Unlimited POP3/SMTP e-mail accounts Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited subdomains cPanel...
  3. Amaresh

What Windows Versions have you used?

MS DOS Windows 3.1 Windows 95 Windows 98 & 98 SE Windows 2000 Windows NT Windows ME Windows XP Pro Windows 2003 Server Ed. Windows Vista Ultimate Windows 2008 Server Ed. Windows 7 Ultimate But after nearly a decade and a half of Windows, I'm a happy Mac user now!
  4. Amaresh

Free hosting for personal blog

I've gone ahead and approved your account - welcome to L4RGE!
  5. Amaresh

Free hosting for personal blog

Hi, Let me first state that your request here almost seems like a breath of fresh air - It's great to see someone who has realistic expectations from a free host, so kudos to you! Feel free to check us out at http://www.l4rge.com - we seem to fit most of your requirements barring the disk...
  6. Amaresh

Time to rebuild my host spread

PM me with the username and password you're trying to login with - and I presume this for cPanel ? I've had others using our service without any such issues.
  7. Amaresh

Hm, that's strange. I'm using Pingdom to monitor our server from multiple locations and the site is reachable for them. I haven't faced any issues as well but it could be the firewall acting up. I'll investigate further into this if this happens again for you.
  8. Amaresh

Webspace for PHP developer

Wow, all I have to say is that any host that offers the above is seriously asking for trouble.
  9. Amaresh

Host for Translated Manga Scanlations | 1GB Disk Space - 3 GB Bandwidth

Even though we only offer 250 megs of space at http://www.l4rge.com, for you i would be willing to make an exception. We don't place any sort of advertising on your website and don't require you participate on our forums. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot a PM my way. Edit ...
  10. Amaresh

A list of places where 1 AUD gos far???

It's a burger but basically they've replaced the Beef with two Chicken patties. It doesn't taste bad at all though.
  11. Amaresh

A list of places where 1 AUD gos far???

I'm an Indian so here's some perspective for you. 1 AUD = 42 INR Cost of a McDonalds Big Mac (called the "Maharaja Mac") = 65 INR. You'll find India relatively easy on the pocket; although a lot of people do try to rip tourists off, so always haggle wherever possible. It's definitely the...
  12. Amaresh

I'd love for you try out what I have to offer over at http://www.l4rge.com, that is if you're still doing this.
  13. Amaresh

L4RGE is back!

Hey guys, After a fairly long hiatus, L4RGE.com is back again with a totally revamped website and hosting plan. If you used to have an account with us before, please feel free to sign up again! Amaresh
  14. Amaresh

L4RGE.com - 250MB Space & 5GB BW - No BS Free cPanel Hosting, No Ads/No Posting!

L4RGE.com Free Hosting Our Free Hosting Plan consists of the following features : 250 MB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth PHP, CGI, Perl, SSI, Python, Ruby, Frontpage, ASP.NET support Unlimited MySQLL databases Unlimited POP3/SMTP e-mail accounts Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited subdomains cPanel...
Back