• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by alvohnd

1. A

Looking4: 50GB/2'000GB - fast, 99.9%

We do not oversell our servers, as we are trying to keep to a medium of 30 clients per server. We are based on Southern California, USA. Active since 2004.
  2. A

Looking4: 50GB/2'000GB - fast, 99.9%

www.serverpacket.com is the most solid shared hosting service you will ever find out there. Please check out our direct link here: http://my.serverpacket.com/order/orderwiz.php?submit_package=package&type3_package=2
  3. A

100mbit/uncapped best offers please

Pentium 2.8Ghz 512MB RAM 100MBPS Port Unmetered backbone by gigabit ports to the internet Here are upstream providers: AS174 COGENT Cogent/PSI AS22822 LLNW - Limelight Networks, Inc. AS3561 SAVVIS - Savvis AS3491 BTN-ASN - Beyond The Network America, Inc...
  4. A

I need dedicated server

Intel Xeon Dual 3.0Ghz 2 GB Ram 250 GB HDD 100 Mbs port 15 IP 3,000GB of Bandwidth $400 a month Please contact me for this special offer so I can set it up for you: avo@serverpacket.com
  5. A

[Dedicated] Large Request

I do understand that, we can get this done for you with the Pentium 2.4ghz for $800 a month by next week for you.
  6. A

We can provide for the same price at a faster machine if you don't mind. Currently, we don't have older machines in stock, however, we're willing to take the cut to earn your business: 10 x Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz 512MB RAM 80GB Drive 1000GB Data Transfer 100Mbit Uplink 5 IPs Price...
  7. A

What operating system are you looking for?
  8. A

Looking for a dedicated ASAP!!

We can offer you the following: Intel Xeon 3.6 2GB of RAM 2 x 250GB SATA Bandwidth: 3,000GB Monthly: $300 Please let me know if there's any other specification you need to be added.
  9. A

Need xxx hosting

Check us out at www.serverpacket.com It's good to be on a server that is not oversold and running at Xeon 3.6 with 2GB of RAM... Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
  10. A

$100 OFF Monthly (Not One-time) Limited time offer is BACK!!

Just to fill everyone in so you guys don't waste time asking us for the samething. We cannot reserved or RSVP any servers, it's first come first serve. Therefore, we will not take a deposit to hold your server for you. We only have 19 servers left at these prices and they are going fast! So...
  11. A

Dedicated Server for $60AUD

IRC for what purpose? you can get one decent server at ServerPacket.com for only $80. Contact me directly so I can set you up with this special deal: avo@serverpacket.com
  12. A

my realistic needs

Give us a shot and let us prove to your that we're worth it.
  13. A

$100 OFF Monthly (Not One-time) Limited time offer is BACK!!

$100 OFF Monthly (Not One-time) Limited time offer. Due to popular demands to excesive order from previous promotions; we've reloaded with more servers and more bandwidth, and here it is once more! Our customer support is Great, and we're proud of it! But we just don't stop there! For a...
  14. A

Invitation

Dear all, I know, usually you would see our promotions every week to help you reduce your hosting cost while still maintaining quality support and backend technologies. However, I would like to take this opportunity to formally welcome all of you to our website at www.ServerPacket.com...
  15. A

$100 OFF Monthly (Not One-time) Limited time offer.

Update: Most of our servers are sold out if you are planning to purchase and have a 1 day turn around setup time. Most servers most likely will start deploy within 2-3 days of your purchase. Once again, I would like to apologize to those that has purchase and are waiting to get your...
Back