• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by alexnguyen

1. A

We offer Double Bandwith for the 2 following months

I'm really perplexed by this offer. What good is getting extra bandwidth for only 2 months? If you need it, you'll still need it 2 months later, right?
  2. A

Myacen Raises Prices

That's good to hear, Carl. How about reseller accounts? I have one that I barely use, strictly for my personal sites. I'd hate to be classified as a 'business' since I probably consume all of 100 megs of space and 50 megs of bandwidth a month, even if I do have a handsomely sized reseller...
  3. A

Myacen Raises Prices

Ah, my bad. Well, I don't think Robert would mind, since he's an active part of this community. Here's the text from the forum message. ============================================ Hello, I have had a remarkable time and some great relationships over the past 1 1/2 years with our...
  4. A

Myacen Raises Prices

... or soon will. Sounds like they are going after a different market than the people who frequent FWS for the most part. I wish them the best of luck in their endeavors. I just wonder if the price hike will affect current customers? http://www.myacen.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3204
  5. A

hosting required - asp.net/MS-SQL and traffic

Depends on what you call cheap. Try gearhost.com. The $24.95 plan fits your requirements. Windows hosts generally cost most than Unix hosts, and Gearhost has ColdFusion and ASP.NET on their servers.
  6. A

loking for a shell acount

Running IRC is grounds for termination from most services, free or not.
  7. A

Need a simple ASP host...

No free host is going to let you install your own components. Too many things could go wrong... Everyone I've known who has needed that feature ended up getting a dedicated server. Even a pay host would have a hard time installing a user's components on a shared server.
  8. A

Best host for under $5 a month

I'd recommend dixiesys.com. They run a below $5 brand called 3-95.com. When I was a customer, I never had a ticket that went unanswered for longer than 3 hours. I only cancelled because I wanted a CPanel host. They're on Plesk except for some older Cobalt accounts.
  9. A

NOBODY beats our reseller deals!!

Where is the server located and what type of bandwidth is this?
  10. A

Cheap Small Plans - Paypal

I have a reseller account with Myacen that I will use for my own sites. However, I'm not using anywhere near the capacity and I would like to defray some of the account's cost by selling some space. I don't have a webhost site created since I'm not in the webhosting business. My domain is...
  11. A

2 GB space, 20 GB bandwith /$15 /month

FYI, I saw several spelling and punctuation errors on your site. You might want to run the text through a spell checker... It's important for a business to have a professional image. :)
  12. A

1 Free Hosting Account for 1 Year (Must have domain)

I've already passed on the details to debris.
  13. A

1 Free Hosting Account for 1 Year (Must have domain)

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33491 I'm carrotweb on the tail end of the discussion/offer, and I don't need the account. First one to post here with an acknowledgement that you have a domain to use and host gets it. I'll forward the PM I got from the...
  14. A

Noooooo.... com.kg's are pay!!!

www.godaddy.com $8.95 US per year per domain. A little cheaper if you order for multiple years. Did anyone actually like those .com.kg names? I avoid them like the plague everytime I see them in a link.
  15. A

Aletia

It depends on your space and bandwidth needs. I currently have accounts with many of the low cost providers out there, since I have a large collection of small, mostly undeveloped domains. I do currently host with Aletia. Aletia's packages offer a lot of value, but they're clearly in a...
Back