• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by akaize

1. A

Need SAS HDD based host account

I need a shared or reseller hosting account that comes on a SAS or SCSI based web server. My requirements are not much... < 5GB Space < 50GB Traffic
  2. A

Need space for file storage

A friend of my is in need of a hosting plan at least 5gb space and not much traffic. He want to backup his websites to your server and keep your server as a backup storage of his website. He will use rsync The plan should come with ssh/shell Not ready to pay more than 20$ a year.
  3. A

Reseller Web Hosting Special - 50% Off! - Free Website Transfer - 99.9% SLA

Can I see uptime history for last 2 years?
  4. A

Great offer from Sphosting.com

Can I see your uptime history? Do you allow ssh? Are providing 24/7 support?
  5. A

Need fully managed VPS

I will be hosting 5-10 websites. More than 6GB Space More than 100GB Traffic More than 512 Guaranteed RAM More than 1024 Burs RAM Fully Managed cPanel/WHM 99.9999 SLA Budget Less than 40$ per month
  6. A

Need RAID/SCSI based Reseller or Shared

I want good spec hardware based Reseller or Shared hosting plan to primarliy host one of my e-commerce site with 20mb size of mysql. Space > 3GB Traffic > 50GB Server should comes with cluster, Raid, SCSI and very fast mysql system. Tks
  7. A

Bulk Email Host

i have a list of my customers whom I need to send news letters weekly. the list has about 8000 mail addresses. Is there any host who can allow this? Note this is not SPAM
  8. A

Cheaper than Rackshack?

Can I know some VDS providers?
  9. A

Free Message board/Forum!

I have tried phpBB2, YabbSE and XMB all were installed by my hosting company, I just tried and found the phpBB2 is the best!
  10. A

CuteFtp

PM me I may help you with an old cuteFTP and its shareware or Ad supported, so I think that I am not doing something wrong giving it to you?
  11. A

NEED a fast and efficient low-load forum

How about XMB? But XMB does not have very good color or theme, therefore I asked them to install phpBB2 <<no need to promote your host here>>
  12. A

something like cyberwings?

Try pearhost.com
  13. A

questions, i have them. About hosting.

Look at http://www.pearhost.com they really have very reasonable plans, best of all I like them because they give Cpanel 4.7
  14. A

Reseller Plan needed with Special Option

I am a Freelancer doing Internet and Webhosting Consultations to few of my clients. I am looking for a reliable webhosting company who can offer me a reseller package. The payment for the same will be paid by one or two of my major clients on my behalf by wire or demand draft [check] If...
  15. A

$1.66 Per Month - Cost Effective Plans

Plan starts from 1.66$ per month for... 50MB Space 1.5GB Traffic MySql PHP ASP CGI Many more... http://www.pearhost.com
Back