• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Aithnyc

1. A

I NEED good Domain hosting

Sorry 'bout that... Sorry. One of my first posts... Didn't read forum rules. Just wanted to attract some customers... :-)
  2. A

ASP/PHP host

Cobalt OS We host all of our customers on Cobalt RaQ4i's , which support the latest version of PHP and also ChiliSoft ASP. For full details I would like to refer to www.cobalt.com . On their website you'll find all the information you need. Thank you.
  3. A

ASP/PHP host

You're lucky! www.Genius-hosting.com offers 1gig of diskpace, 3gigs of transfer, 5MySQL db's (and more if needed), 5-10 subdomains, unlimited email accounts (pop3's, forwarders, auto-responders and aliases), ssi, anonymous ftp, and most importan (as you said) ASP ànd PHP. All of this for...
  4. A

I NEED good Domain hosting

Genius Hosting Services We offer cheap (6.99$/mth) hosting services, with all the details you need. We have a very nice support service which is friendly and we always give you quality-responses. Our react-time is always under 24hrs, and if yoou really can't get your site on track, you can...
  5. A

Help for a newbie.

<<Removed: Goodness, once I've edited one post, please take note and don't do the same thing shhheeeeesh... Please see below>>
  6. A

looking for CHEAP hosts :)

Genius Hosting Services We offer cheap (6.99$/mth) hosting services, with all the details you need. We are more expensive than Discount-Hosting.com, but where they don't offer: - NO technical support - NO upgrade or option available WE DO!!! We have a very nice support service which...
  7. A

Help for a newbie.

I know an even cheaper registrar. www.cheap-domain-name-registrar.com is a good one. 10$/yr
  8. A

Windows Hosting

HostOnce.com I'm with these guys right now. They're offering Unlimited pop3's, forwarders and all of that, UNLIMITED webspace&traffic and more. Just check them out! But I also wanna 'warn' you: their support service is slow and pretty poor. However you won't need the support that much...
  9. A

Rackshack or EFreeservers?

Hi, Is there any one of you that has experience with one of them? Which one's the best? Look, what I need is a cheap dedicated server for a webhosting business. EFreeservers' offer seems extraordinary, but they're kind of expensive on the bandwith, especially because you HAVE to buy for @...
Back