• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Affordable-host

1. A

1gbspace // 70gb bandwidth

Try us! Click the link below.
  2. A

Looking for cheap hosting.

You may want to consider us! We have good reliable and affordable shared webhosting. Please contact us for anything. To visit our site, click the link below.
  3. A

Hosting needed

You may consider trying us. We have very reliable webhosting for an affordable price! To visit our site, please click the link below. Have a wonderful day and if you have any questions please contact me.
  4. A

Affordable and reliable shared webhosting! Starting at just $3.95/month

Looking for affordable and reliable webhosting? Try Affordable-host.net - The prices and support is great! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by using a method at the site or listed below. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
  5. A

Need RELIABLE host with 300mb/5gb/cpanel/max $9/month

<<< mod edit >>> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request. <<< mod edit >>
  6. A

Reliable host with specifications

Try Affordable-host.net! Accepting paypal, cash, checks, or money orders.
  7. A

i need bigg hosting

Try Affordable-host.net for cheap and reliable webhosting. We accept cash, checks, and money orders only. Please email Contact@affordable-host.net if interested. ---------------------------- Affordable Host P.O. Box 108 Rainelle, W.V. 25962
  8. A

too cheap!!

As someone said, if you and ur customers like ur prices, then they seem fine.
  9. A

Why won't people buy from me?

It'll take some time.
  10. A

Need Host

Affordable-host.net is a good and reliable webhosting service that accepts cash, checks, and money orders only so that you will feel secure and will not have to give out your credit card number. We also have an awesome limited deal going on. If you buy a package and pay for it yearly you will...
  11. A

Affordable shared hosting!

Affordable-host.net PO Box 108 Rainelle, WV 25962 Contact@affordable-host.net or AHdotnet (AIM Support) We accept cash, checks, and money orders only. Please make them out to Loretta Wood. Limited hosting offer: Buy any hosting plan yearly and get Package 1 or 2 absolutely free for 6...
  12. A

Affordable-host.net // Cheap webhosting!

We offer cheap and reliable webhosting. Please visit our site at http://www.affordable-host.net and if your interested sign up and if not, please contact us and we will help you find a host. :-)
  13. A

What can I get for...

Space: 1,000mb Bandwidth: 10 GB 300 FTP Accounts 300 Email Accounts 300 Email Lists 300 SQL Databases 300 Subdomains Control Panel NO Setup Fees 5-Day Money Back Guarentee Cgi Access Frontpage Extentions Price: $4.95/month [Accept Cash, Checks, & Money Orders only.] -...
  14. A

I need a host

http://www.affordable-host.net
  15. A

Cheap hosting with Domain.

http://www.affordable-host.net | We accept cash, checks, & money orders.
Back