• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by addlink

1. A

Need Reseller Hosting

Hi, I need a reseller hosting with Plesk 6 control panel (must have it). The price that I'm loking for is up to $30/month. Please post the following info: 1. How long has you company been online? 2. Do you offer phone support? 3. Your Network Connections? 4. How long does the activation...
  2. A

Revenue Pilot :( Help!!!

I know Kap, that is why I posted those actual clicks just to prove them wrong. Plus that over 40% of the total clicks from my search engine have disappeared from their system.
  3. A

One more thing. If you guys did this to your loyal affiliate (since 08/2001) then what this system is doing to the new affiliates.
  4. A

Here is an example of how your system is good: www.add-link.net/cgi-b... 211.29.136.13 AU 02:11:29 domain names $0.00 $0.000 www.add-link.net/cgi-b... 206.138.130.2 US 04:31:04 pets $0.06 $0.036 www.add-link.net/cgi-b... 65.65.182.98 US 05:28:05 appliances $0.05 $0.030...
  5. A

what is good

We have two settings. One is to serve all ads and the second one is to serve ads by keywords. It can be done by changing settings in the code you copy from our site.
  6. A

I also have a problem with RevenuePilot! I just received a October payment from them (affiliate username: addlink ID:1595) and instead of $49 + change I received only $28.77. :mad2: Where is the rest of it? When I checked my account few days ago it showed me that I earned $49+ for the month of...
  7. A

what is good

Hi Raptor, If Google does not accept your site you are more than welcomed to use one of our Text Ad Feeds. We are using the same system as Google Adwords and Google Adsense except that we offer 7 different feeds for our publishers. You can sign-up here: http://www.add-link.net/servlet/
  8. A

Cheap Text Ads

Hello everybody, Add-Link Network has just launched a same kind of text ads advertising service as Google Adwords and we are looking for new advertisers and publishers. Our text ad prices start at just $0.02 per click (Google Adwords are at $0.05 minimum). We are also looking for some...
  9. A

Cheap Reseller Hosting

Hi all, Add-Link Network is proud to announce our new CPanel Reseller plans starting at just $9.95 a month. We have been in business since 2001 and have provided shared hosting plans to hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers. For more info please visit...
  10. A

Hey

Hello Ginius. We would be more than happy to accept you as a affiliate. Hope to see you signup.
  11. A

Looking For Banner Advertising

Hello everybody. Add-Link Network is a pay per click search engine and a web hosting company. We want to advertise our services via 468x60 banners. We can pay via CC or PayPal. Please post the offers here with the following info: 1. Url to your stats 2. CPM Prices 3. CPC Prices 4. How...
  12. A

CPC Programs

Yes it is a good offer.I just signed up for it.RevenuePilot is right about high cost of those kind of ads.Some hosting companies are ready to pay high amount just to get customers. Been there,done that.Good luck once you get approved.:cool:
  13. A

Somethin like...

Hello Khrist. We would gladly accept your money order but you would have to prepay for a year. If that is fine with you we can offer you our following plan: CP3 Plan with: Web Space: 150 Mb Bandwidth: 5000 Mb (5 Gb) FTP Accounts: Unlimited MySQL DB's: 100 Subdomains: Unlimited ASP: Yes...
  14. A

Paid hosts more than two years old...?

We have been providing our customers with a web hosting and pay per click solutions since August of 2001. If you need anything feel free to ask.
  15. A

domain hosting cheap

Hello hessan. We can offer you all of the things that you need. Here are our Control Panel choices: Plesk CP (hosting plans start at $3.95 a month) CPanel (hosting plans start at $4.95 a month) We accept PayPal and Credit Cards.All of our plans come with 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. We...
Back