• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ace2010

1. A

Looking to buy free hosts and css templates websites

hi im looking to buy free web hosts and css templates websites with traffic and revenue. My budget is up to $50k if you have something for sale please PM me with the info (url, revenue, traffic, asking price, etc) thank you
  2. A

Domain FreeCpanelHosting.info 4 Sale

im selling my domain FreeCpanelHosting.info its with godaddy and expire 18-Dec-2012 only $20 with paypal
  3. A

The first name you registered?

i register my first domain at 02-Jan-99 still an active website
  4. A

free hosting request

hi i need free hosting (USA,CA or UK) for a small wordpress blog about 300 visits per month, no need lots space or bandwidth i will offer you a link "hosted by" or a blog post my blog is about webhosting so the link will be relevant to your site why i request free hosting and im not...
  5. A

Global Warming is not Anthropogenic

hahaha good point
  6. A

Free Web Host Directory - Suggestion for a tune-up

i have report many host listings that are dead or not free anymore but i dont think that anyone got my reports for remove the listings one suggestion from me will be to give to the hosts a nice straight do follow link also you can link the host from them title on the top of the listing page
  7. A

Hosting Domains 4 Sale

reduced prices Host-Review.net - $10 (NameCheap) FreeCpanelHosting.info - $15 (GoDaddy) FreeWebServer.org - Make Offer (NameCheap)
  8. A

EZ2Hosting.com - 1GB Free Website Hosting, 10GB Bandwidth & More

he also have copy/paste all the texts from my free host
  9. A

Hosting Domains 4 Sale

one more domain for sale freewebserver.org the prices are $20 per domain
  10. A

Directory

i have submit a site before a month (i think) and still wait why do we have to post on the forum for get listed in the directory ???
  11. A

Hosting Domains 4 Sale

Hi i have those 2 domain for sale freecpanelhosting.info (godaddy) host-review.net (namecheap) if you are interest of any of my domain please send me a PM with your offer
  12. A

Dnmain Nane 4 Sale - FreeCpanelHosting.info

i have for sale the domain FreeCpanelHosting.info please send your offers with PM
  13. A

Cheap .eu registrar ?

this is a joke or did you try to spam your domain reseller site ????? they sell .eu domains for $19.99. Does this looks cheap to you ???
  14. A

Dedicated server or Reseller plan ?

i know that with a dedicated server i will be able to offer better services but worth to pay for cpanel and whmcs ?
  15. A

Dedicated server or Reseller plan ?

lets say that i want to start a hosting business, what will be better option pay for a dedicated server (i already have one) + $400 something for cPanel per year + $16/month for WHMCS or just get a reseller plan with $20-$30 per month ??? even that i already own a server looks that will...
Back