• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ac316

1. A

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Now that's what I call a misleading title.
  2. A

What is the meaning of life?

i go back and forth between some deep existential meaning and just plain old cells and atoms.
  3. A

reps

really? that's your response to my post on fws? ok zombie. you're so eloquent. cute cat in your sig btw. adorable.
  4. A

reps

hahaha my first neg. lulz come @ me Zombie
  5. A

reps

you sir are a name know to all. an entrepreneur of the highest kind providing services of the highest order.
  6. A

reps

you are on a distinguished road. i have a spectacular aura about me. wonder which is higher.
  7. A

reps

when can i start repping ppl? also, rep me pls.
  8. A

Firefox or IE?

welp switched over from firefox to chrome. hate to say it cause i've used ff forever but chrome is better.
  9. A

Earthlings

we are in agreement here. i think you are taking the suggestion to watch a documentary on the american meat industry as meaning you have to make changes to your eating habits. you say that you are aware of where the food you consume comes from. good on ya. most ppl don't and that is a detriment...
  10. A

I don't understand with some people.

i'm not able to rep anyone right now. will rep back as soon as i am able to.
  11. A

Earthlings

-you don't need to watch earthlings with the intention of determining your eating habits. it never hurts to be aware of where the food you are consuming comes from. -never say never. i am confident in saying that ppl with your attitude have watched earthlings and changed their mind on eating...
  12. A

Earthlings

i became a vegetarian for 2 years after watching that movie. good documentary on the american meat industry.
  13. A

Is it just me, or....

http://www.google.com/search?q=email+usage+declines&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=rBC&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivns&biw=1440&bih=734&um=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nw
  14. A

I don't understand with some people.

rep me NOW please
  15. A

Firefox or IE?

Back