• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by abboodeh

1. A

Good VPS for file mirroring site with cPanel and 2GB RAM

actually partially you were right i found a good offer from a member here (will not announce his name in the mean time) it has been 3 days since we agreed on moving the site and yet the site is not fully moved even that the site size is only 90MB. i paid him and he still didn't move the...
  2. A

i got planty of offers Thanks guys i will shotlist what i got and see what's best and go with it. Again thanks for all the offers guys! :)
  3. A

bandwidth Sorry should have mentioned it earlier, anyway, i've edited my original post.
  4. A

Hi for file mirroring site, the files are not stored in the site, they're mirrored to rapidshare.com and megaupload and others, no copyright issue. i'm looking for good VPS with cPanel at least 2 GB ram. doesn't matter the location. should have a good support (actually that's the reason...
  5. A

Funny spam email

lol she's madly in love with you :D who send these anyway? what's the purpose of it?
  6. A

If you are 30, or older, you might think this is hilarious!

does anyone know this cartoon?
  7. A

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

i have many favourits... Metal Gear 1&3 Resident Evil 2&4 Final Fantasy 6 Valkyrie Profile 2 God of War 1 & 2 i have not got a PS3 yet...but would love to play God of War 3, Metal Gear 4 & Resident Evil 5
  8. A

If you are 30, or older, you might think this is hilarious!

When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill... Barefoot... BOTH ways… yadda, yadda, yadda And I remember promising myself that when I...
  9. A

meaningful and somehow sad

An old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. Train is about to leave the station. the young man was filled with a lot of joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side. He took out one hand and felt the passing air. He shouted, "Papa see all trees are going behind"...
  10. A

any Travian players here?

i play it in 3 servers (2 arabic) and the .com one. whenever someone attack me, i send all my troops to very far village, and i have a 5-7 crannies. i keep developing my city and loot smaller one's... This is how i survive :D
  11. A

wow, it happened...

congrats :D
  12. A

skype image icon

not all ISP blocked.... and they have blocked the site only, but can connect easily in the application it self. they're doing this to reduce the VOIP and force people to use the landline/mobile (which cost much more) but no one can control the internet :)
  13. A

any Travian players here?

i never thought that i would ever love an online game! this one is one of the best games around, i don't pay money for it, but really i LOVE IT! so: do you play it? do you pay for it?
  14. A

skype image icon

aha.... that's because Skype is blocked in Kuwait :s
  15. A

skype image icon

Hi you do realize that Skype icon is not shown right? i was away from the forum for like 3 or months the problem still there... here's a screen shoot: what's the problem?
Back