• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by A1Owner

1. A1Owner

Happy New Year.Looking for Hosting ? Well check out the thread !!

Sorry no specials for you on New Year's Eve, however A1 Web Hosting solutions offer's you and your family and friends wholehearted well wishes and wholehearted support if you decide to try out our services. May 2009 bring you prosperity and your dreams come true !! Now back to the old copy...
  2. A1Owner

Order >Proxy Hosting | Shared Hosting|Reseller Hosting | 3+ Years in Hosting Industry

A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 3 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews For your ease here is what our customers have to say And so on....... We have just bought another server to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford at the...
  3. A1Owner

Need 700-800GB backup space now

I thought dan meant something else ! :lol:
  4. A1Owner

Need 700-800GB backup space now

Please explain , i am lost !
  5. A1Owner

Beat my current plan and I'll move to you!

I agree too !! @ OP seriously anyone trying to beat your current hosting plans will definitely will beat the host in their downtime too !! IT will be even more for sure !:lol: So good luck mate.
  6. A1Owner

Order >Proxy Hosting | Shared Hosting|Reseller Hosting | 2+ Years in Hosting Industry

A1 Web Hosting Solutions has been operating for over 2 years with lots of praise from its customers : Read Reviews For your ease here is what our customers have to say And so on.......:p We have just bought another server to offer proxy hosting only to those who are unable to afford...
  7. A1Owner

Some freebies tools for webmasters

Hi, Not sure if this is an ad, or what !! but anyways www.viewmydns.com has started offering few webmaster related tools, and is seeking freebie scripts that can be used by webmasters, example would be, say maybe a pagerank check script, fake pagerank script, other ip tools based script...
  8. A1Owner

Site Awaits your Review

@HostingITrust , i am planning on making it more inclined towards webmasters, and have added few other things, hopefully traceroute and ping will be done soon too. Added recently a Website Online check (basically tells u if your site is online or not and checks status for other vital ports too)...
  9. A1Owner

Just discovered PS Slicing

I would not put text on images at all, as it makes images larger in size, now to OP get the hang of using divs to put text on images. That is ur next task !
  10. A1Owner

Site Awaits your Review

Alright guys, edited today bit more of the site, few edits include : "the top text bolding" "gradient background for all 5 selectable themes" "fluid widths for those with wide screens and resolutions" "made front page xhtml valid" Going to start adding features of dns checks and other tools...
  11. A1Owner

5 years ago

Mate, just cause a domain is say 5 years old dont mean it has been doing hosting for that many years :-). Anyways outdated design look like site built in 70's :( So redesign is one possibility.
  12. A1Owner

New website! Please review and let me know what I missed!

Do you really need tags and shoutbox as they are just taking up most of the space. I think they are uncalled for looks more like a linkbuilding site instead. And text is so small that i could not look at other pages as my eyes gave up. Cheers
  13. A1Owner

Site Awaits your Review

Thanks eddie !
  14. A1Owner

Need proxy hosting!!!!!

Well addon domains is a big no no for me. But feel free to check the plans available @ Php Proxy Host. Almost close to now 3 years into business of hosting ! Cheers
  15. A1Owner

Site Awaits your Review

O so u mean a gradient background hmm.
Back