• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 3asv6

1. 3

Please help: How to export my "extension" for firefox browser or download this "extension" from web?!

I wanted to change my computer this month but I find I can't download the ADBlock extensions (version 2.2.3.1) from web. My firefox browser version is 12.0. The version is too old but I still wanted to use it for some reason. Can anybody help to find the "extension" from web or email me to...
  2. 3

What host can host me my blog that can use yahoo "oath" to create account?

I don't like to use my email to create account for a blog. I have found a long time if there is a blog host that can create account with using the yahoo "oath" method but nothing of that found. If there is any this kind of host exist? I don't like to create my account always filling the forms....
  3. 3

Need a free host written in Tradition Chinese.

I know english language but it is not easy to find a free host to host me which is written in Chinese language.
  4. 3

- Content for bus, transport photos. - about 200M with ftp. Thanks
  5. 3

Sorry, I post in wrong baord. Please delete it.
  6. 3

Just curious question........

I just find a hosting call "9999mb.com" tonight. It offers 10GB again with php that is similiar to a host I used half year ago. I scan through the terms and service but no language limitations are found. Anybody upload webpages with traditional chinese are deleted by them? :lol :lol :lol :lol...
  7. 3

Cpanel, MySQL, PHP, should allow traditional chinese.

Woh! Outstanding! I finally get a local server, Yeah!:lol: but how much space do you offer to me?:confused4 Really thanks!!!!:-) :wave: Thanks 3ASV6
  8. 3

I have written and corrected something here but....

Now what can I do?:confused4 :cry2:
  9. 3

Cpanel, MySQL, PHP, should allow traditional chinese.

Details are: Space:Not more than 100M or somewhat more a bit is enough....... Bandwidth:500M-1G. No forum posting and should allow traditional chinese...........
  10. 3

Completely right! That's what I say........
  11. 3

no feedback at all. I have corrected that 10gb.org has only 1G space, not 10G space. The 10G is the bandwidth. I have also written a review 10gb.org but nobody post them up. It was already one and a half week before I doing these.........:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
  12. 3

Why almost nobody offer php+MYSQL space to Traditional Chinese sites?

Do you accept Traditional Chinese sites? Where can I signup? Only 100M only?:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
  13. 3

Why almost nobody offer php+MYSQL space to Traditional Chinese sites?

Still a lot of simpified Chinese sites spams and posting MP3 links and warez. Why I see still many hosts accept them? Unfare to me?!:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Back