• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by 10Mbits

1. 1

HOST FOR MY MP3

Use myplay and let users add your songs to locker...It's easy! 3GB of MP3 Storage!
  2. 1

the perfect host

IM 14 soon 15! i'm in the team...I ain't 13...im 14...15 in 17 days....
  3. 1

RussoWeb opinions...?

I'm working on the signup form in CGI! perl.. I'm makin the signup form... just leraned some perl... Give it a shot!
  4. 1

They never....

They never have their own homepage hosted under them incase the server goes down...
  5. 1

colored scrollbars...

In CSS use CSS... <STYLE> <!-- body { SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #******; SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR...
  6. 1

Do I have to get 100P visitors a day for emeisp.com?

Do I have to get 100P visitors a day for emeisp.com?
  7. 1

how do I set up my domain at portland with mydns.com???

How do I set up my domain at portland with mydns.com??? My domain is hosted by portland.co.uk but as I want to use everyone.net's mail with it I need to use some other dns thing than portland domaincontroller.com becaouse it doesn't actually updayte the dns.... Then I've signed up with...
  8. 1

BN3.com Shutdown???

BN3.com Shutdown??? Any1 else using their e-mail service??? Do yiou get it to wrok??? their page doen't even load for me..
  9. 1

Need help config the Portland VISP!!!

Can no one help me? Can no one help me?
  10. 1

Need help config the Portland VISP!!!

Well... does someone have the tutorial for portland VISP accounts? Couse khost has shut down to their faq so I cant get it... Or can somebody tell what to put into the diffrent inout boxes??? #!usr/bin/perl #Any1 here knows whta this program does???(for beginners) #hehe...
  11. 1

I'm a Member of The Russoweb.com Crew!

Sorry for spamming... peo...it doesn't work to signup... I've tried...I'm sure I took the right link in the beginning! Torsten [Edited by 10Mbits on 04-20-2001 at 01:09 AM]
  12. 1

goto...this page for temp signup Goto here for temp signup... http://www.mycgiserver.com/~maillist/Signup/feedback.php K... sorry for typing March 1...i'm a dumb 8th grader!8not far from 1st grader)... Torsten
  13. 1

E du Svensk Peo? E du Svensk Peo?
  14. 1

You probaly don't know what CSS is? You didn't even finish reading that text... it says: HI Torstenonline.com i curently waiting for the 1st of March when thwe net grows into a new generation. You can see a little sneak preview of the new site here. <<<<--------LOOK HERE Dont you know...
  15. 1

RussoWeb and other unlimted space hosts

We have no problems! We have no problems with Russoweb.com, we can pay the bandwith and everything else. Please stop posting this kind of comments.. Torsten
Back