• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats happened to General Discussions ?

AMC

serial slacker
NLC
So something has been buggin me for a bit and now that there isnt a single thread from Ben or Nick on the first page on this section I thought it was time to demand an explanation :ninja:

Where the hell have they gone - I used to enjoy Ben proclaiming in benglish that he was 'tolatyu wastd' , and Nicks requests for counseling from us :eek3: (bearing in mind the likes of those that'll answer :p)

Come back guys, you know IRL sucks reeeaally :fangel:

Edit: oh wait - its only been 13 days, seemed longer :p

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. David's here and thats all that counts.

No, in all seriousness, I've noticed the same thing.... Kinda weird without them here.

Because Blank left and that left a gaping black hole that consumed Nick, and Ben, and me. I just got the memo that he's back now, so don't worry, k?

:beer:

Gayowulf said:
Because Blank left and that left a gaping black hole that consumed Nick, and Ben, and me. I just got the memo that he's back now, so don't worry, k?
BV is still here ;)

I noticed the lack of drunken threads myslef... perhaps the "lifestyle" finally caught up with him? :eek:

I doubt that. You always worry about people on the internet when you haven't heard from them for a while, but then they turn up OK.

It's the summer time - That means more intense partying for Ben, and more intense partying for the bar-goers only to irritate Nick.

Ben is at least alive. He's been on MSN a couple times, although he's always set as away. I imagine he's just spending as much time outside the house as possible, as someone mentioned earlier- it is summer now.

It's been a slow summer I will admit. I see I haven't been the only one not frequenting here.

Ben is at least alive. He's been on MSN a couple times, although he's always set as away. I imagine he's just spending as much time outside the house as possible, as someone mentioned earlier- it is summer now.

Jordawg's got it.

Much partying, and then I went back to Louisiana for a week. I'm coming back to ATL tomorrow. Seriously considering transferring to a college down here.

I miss my home (504).

Back