• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Supernatural - Truth or Myth?

Do You Believe in Deamon Possession?

• Yeah It Happens

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No It's Bollox

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Not Sure. Open Minded

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Dan

Bullah
NLC
After watching "The Exorcist" and last night I watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose", both which are based or inspired by true events, I am beginning to feel that there really is a dark side out there or some form of entity.
What are your feelings on this and why?

Yes,

I haven't seen that movie... don't want to. But I'm sure there are evil spirits/ghosts/whatever you want to call them. Just some things in the world that happen is the reason that I think this.

Yeah, all bollocks.

So where do you suppose our soul goes when we die?

It dies with us.

I don't think that the soul is something that occupies a body, I think that the body/mind is something that occupies the soul. If that makes sense.

Well...

Let's not get me started on the paranormal ;)

When I'm not answering sales or support tickets you can often find me roaming around at night in the dark with my trusty electromagnetic field meter and digital camera.

I've got tons of paranormally themed sites on the web and go on regular investigations with my team.

So to answer your question about if demonic activity is present, I would say absolutely.

Wait, so you watched 2 movies and now you believe in supernatural happenings?

Dan said:
How do you know if we even have souls?

I don`t believe in demonic possession or any of that crap.. Just religious nut way of explaining things.

I do believe in UFO`s and Extraterrestrial`s but thats another thread...

There is no such thing as supernatural phenomena. If it is real, and it is happening, it is natural.

Well...

Let's not get me started on the paranormal ;)

When I'm not answering sales or support tickets you can often find me roaming around at night in the dark with my trusty electromagnetic field meter and digital camera.

I've got tons of paranormally themed sites on the web and go on regular investigations with my team.

So to answer your question about if demonic activity is present, I would say absolutely.

Can you share some of these URLs? That would be cool to see.

When ---- goes down, I bury my head in the ground like an ostrich.

Yeah. I miss a lot of stuff that way.

Otherwise I'd have a definite answer.

Can you share some of these URLs? That would be cool to see.

I said I have tons of sites, never said they were finished ;)

I made it my goal to knock them out by the end of june, hopefully I will get them done. Most just had a simple pace holder until about a week ago and now myself and someone else are working on skinning them out.

The one I am working on now is a "News" style site, The Residual Times. I've got a wiki, forum, database, networking, and two group sites that should at least have the scripts installed on them by the end of the week.

Thats assuming we even have souls. I personally believe we dont :p

As for "supernatural" im open minded.
There are definetly things out there we either dont understand or arent capible of understanding at this time, but I have no idea if they are "supernatural" or just science we dont yet understand.

Yeah, all bollocks.

It dies with us.

I don't think that the soul is something that occupies a body, I think that the body/mind is something that occupies the soul. If that makes sense.

Ok.

I lay in bed one night, about 2 weeks after a buddy drowned, involuntarily I might add, and he stood in front of me.

Can you explain that?

It wasn't just down to those two movies.

Also, what about the time I saw a nun standing at my bedroom door?

The nuns and the kids are the ones that freak me out...

I live in the nation's oldest city... Needless to say, back in 1565 when it was settled it was VERY brutal. There's some stories that just scare the living ---- out of me. But it is also prime territory for paranormal investigators ;)

Funny thing is that I am absolutely terrified of small things, but when it comes to the paranormal, I tend to provoke very heavily :D

This stuff just fascinates me though. Not really sure what got me interested in this field, but it is never boring :)

I am not sure what I think about "souls" and possession, but I do believe in the "supernatural" and ghosts and the like. Always been very interested in it since a young child because I grew up in an old house. As they say, "seeing is believing" and I witnessed some pretty crazy ---- while I was living there, some I would not be willing to talk about in a public place like this.

I have my own theory about it though.

Back