• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help ~ php contact form

PHP:
<?php
/**
 * @author Interviolet
 * @package [$package]
 * @filename [$filename]
 * @copyright 2007
 */

if( !defined( "TO_EMAIL" ) )	define( "TO_EMAIL",			"krakjoe@gmail.com" );
if( !defined( "FROM_EMAIL" ) )	define( "FROM_EMAIL",		"contact@website.com" );
if( !defined( "FROM_NAME" ) )	define( "FROM_NAME",		"Joe Watkins" );
if( !defined( "EM_SUBJECT" ) )	define( "EM_SUBJECT",		"New POC @ $_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]" );

if( $_POST )
{
	foreach( $_POST as $key => $value )
	{
		if( trim( $value ) ) $email[ ] = sprintf( "<b>%s</b>:&nbsp;%s<br />", $key, $value );
	}

$email[ ] = sprintf( "<b>Time</b>:&nbsp;%s", date( DATE_RFC822 ) );

if( count( $email ) )
	{
		mail( TO_EMAIL, EM_SUBJECT, implode("\r\n", $email ), sprintf( "From: %s <%s>\r\nContent-type: text/html", FROM_NAME, FROM_EMAIL ) );
	}

header("Location: $_SERVER[HTTP_REFERER]");
	exit;
}
?>

will send _POST as html email and redirect back to source page ... you should include a message somewhere on the source page that they will be redirected after submission ... or put the php code above the html and replace

PHP:
header("Location: $_SERVER[HTTP_REFERER]");
exit;

with

PHP:
$msg = "Your message has been sent";

and put somewhere in the source

PHP:
<?=$msg ?>

Last edited:
I gave up the weed ... being natrually tired is the strangest feeling in the world ... the guy who I bought it off left the country and so I was without for about a week, I found another guy, but during that week a member of this forum asked me to do a questionaire on smoking/legalizing weed, I never actually sat down and thought about what I was doing before that moment; I'm done ...

The krakjoe script above is what warrants this thread to be in this section.

Maybe the script itself should be copied over? It is a help topic after all.

Back