• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

morning drink bad?

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
ok, so, i woke up this morning to get ready for work at like 6:30, and was seriously debating whether to take plain coffee with me, cranberry juice mixed with jack, or, should i mix some Kahlua in my coffee? well, needless to say, i am not an alcoholic, and i took regular coffee with me, but, was it bad that i actually considered spiking my drink that early in the morning.

see, here is the deal, i am on probation for some stupid crap that happened back last October, and when you are on probation, you aren't allowed to have alcohol, even if you are of the legal age, and even if it wasn't an alcohol related crime. so, now, ever since i got put on probation, i am craving a drink. i think it is the whole thing where you get told you cant do something, so you want to do it even more.

so, i am trying to be good, and not drink at all, but, i still have an occasional beer with dinner. but yeah, back to my original question, was it bad that i actually considered spiking my morning drink?

I don't know that it should be blindly classified as bad...you're really beating up on yourself here!

Not bad. Just, think about the repercussions of drinking on the job.

That said, Turkey & 7 is very nice.

so long as you dont drive, operate heavy machinery and dont phone your probation officer pissed then what's the problem ??

Lol.

Bruce:"Good mornin' Bruce"
Bruce: "Good mornin' Bruce"
Bruce: "I hear they're checkin' our piss Bruce"
Bruce: "I didn't hear that Bruce, you sure?"
Bruce: "I think so Bruce"
Bruce: "Well, we'd better go piss Bruce"
Justin: "Can I come too Bruce?"
Bruce: "Only if your not pissed Justin, we're going to go piss"
Bruce: "You sure about that Bruce?"

To be continued...

Whatever gets you through your day. Through about all of 10th grade I had a morning doobie. Worked fine. If you want that morning shot, go for it.

Whatever gets you through your day. Through about all of 10th grade I had a morning doobie. Worked fine. If you want that morning shot, go for it.

There were many occasions in 10th grade where I went to school slightly drunk.

Makes the first few classes a lot more fun.

I was always too worried about the smell to wake-and-bake on a school day. Plus we had a drug horse-dog-wolf-thundercat and Robocop patrolling the halls.

Back