• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What kind of car do you drive?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
I have a '95 Grand Marquis. Cops used to use that model. It's got some balls.

It's like this, but without the dorky hubcaps.
MercuryGrandMarquispicture.jpg

Last edited:
I meant because you have to be 17 here to start driving, so I legally can't and find it hard imagining a 14 year old driving.

I meant because you have to be 17 here to start driving, so I legally can't and find it hard imagining a 14 year old driving.

I understand. I think that they should allow you to start learning to drive [legally] at the age of 15, so when you get your license at 17, it's not so intimidating.

You can only start your learning at 17 in the UK, I passed my test 4 months after my 17th birthday, been driving ever since.

This was in early June, when I last went to New Orleans. Was trying to sneak a picture of my girlfriend since she hates getting her picture taken.

1996 Honda Accord EX Coupe, 5speed. Really slow, but fun as hell to drive. ++33mpg Hwy.

I learned how to drive at the age of 12 (I think it was a 1999 Dodge Dakota?), and learned to drive a stick at 13 in a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. Got my license about 4 months after I turned 16.
dscf2179kn5.jpg

Last edited:
The X5 was hijacked with a family member in it some months back but was recovered thank god.

Remember that happening mate, had a 'goodish' outcome though thankfully, as in everyone okay.

Got my old reliable Mazda 323, 10 years old and scares the cr8p out of BMW's :lol: that I love driving it's a classic (it's got the biggest bum I've ever seen on a normal car - look at one from the back end), a Rover 200 (another classic old banger, not quite, great long distance diesel 2 litre too), and a Nissan Micra 1.3 diesel which has a huge boot(trunk) for the size of car - think Dr Who & TARDIS

Back